What Guys Said 11

• Mhmm sure am.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I still like you more each day 💗 xx

• Show All
    • Lol I'm your secret admirer xx 💋😘

• Hehe I figured.

• I think everyone on gag is opinionated... I am, i keep them to myself in real life... But i only tell people on here what "i" would do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm either teaching or learning, I don't care about opinions.

What I believe is based on the info I have, so I am never above changing my beliefs when given new information.

If you close your mind to the things that disagree with you, then you remove a large source of learning, other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not AT ALL !!! I also don't get long very well with opinionated people. Often they are very possessive and pushy about their opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. And at least 85% of them will deter people away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very opinionated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i am *opinionated.

0|0
    0|0
  • more factual than opinionated

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I may lean in that direction. What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I don't mind sharing them in real life, I like teaching people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of 'opinionated' as being someone who has difficulty distinguishing their opinions from facts. Or who thinks other people have a crying need to hear their views. That's not a problem I have.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• YES I AM.

I have many ideas and opinions. On silly stuff to serious stuff I have any opinion on anything and everything. When I found this site I was happy and excited cause FINALLY "A site I can use to post my opinions and be able to block people who judge mine rudely"
    i love this site cause there are questions of all kinds and i always have opinions for them. there is NO topic you can give me that i do not have an opinion on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say so, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • “Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are incapable of forming such opinions."

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even my opinions have opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm incredibly opinionated, and I think everyone should be because if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything!

0|0
    0|0