Is it attractive if someone is creative?

For example, paints, draws etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES!!! They were the type of girls I hung out with while growing up. Got a soft spot for them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• If a woman paints or draws pr makes her own clothes its just average.
    Any hipster doofus can do that.
    But if she can repair a car, build an awesome lego city or make detailed models in a 3d program and import them into games, that would be pretty damn attractive.

• that is an attractive quality for sure

• Yeah sometimes I find that attractive

• nor if you're one of those emo or hipster type chicks that dress weird and shit.

• It's absolutely attractive! It's a good trait to see someone's have their own way of expressing themselves.

• Very and if it's your passion then I'm admiring you

• Absolutely! There aren't enough creative people in the world, at least that I know personally

• oh yes, girls who can sing or play an instrument stand out to me.

• yes, fore me it is

What Girls Said 5

• for me, yeah, but i don't mind at all if he isn't. id like to say I've got enough for both of us, but the more the merrier!

• Yes to me it is!

• I don't see how that can decrease attractiveness in someone. A creative person overall is attractive

• yeah it can be..

• I'm creative and people like that about me, they say it's attractive. I like to be around other creative people too.