Do You Find Women To Be Annoying When They Are With Their Group Of Friends?

When I was a kid, whenever my Mom's friends or sisters would come over to our place to talk and hangout, my Dad would leave the house for hours and then come back when all of my Mom's friends and sisters wenre gone. As a kid, I never understood why he would do that... but, as a 25 year old, I now understand!

When I go out to clubs, bars and just explore the nightlife... I find that women become extremely annoying, judgmental and hypocritical when they are together, drinking and having a good time. I also have quite a few women on my snapchat... and seeing the videos they post when they are alone versus when with their friends... it just blows my mind.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Only annoying to approach one. Increases anxiety up much much more since you fear making yourself look like a fool in front of more than just one person.

• When women are in groups it's harder to approach anyway. I've never had success approaching women in group, because they make "group decisions". If one girl doesn't like you, they all make the same decision not to like you. That is why I only talk to women who are by themselves and won't have their friends influence their decision.

• that's not a group decision though, that's dictatorship

• @nalaa pretty much

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see any difference really

What Guys Said 1

• Not annoying but most women (and most men) don't usually talk about anything I find interesting. A lot of women feel the same way.