If GaG was a city called GaGCity, would you go visit it?

It would be a city with all of the Gagers on here. I would and would not go. I would go to see what my friends on here that I talk to in real life. I would not go because it might be SOME gagers on here that are probably murderers in real life😐😐 Notice that I capitalized some 😊😊😌😌 #GoToGagCity

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• OH! um... maybe! haha! SINCE I AM THE QUEEN! lol Everyone would hate me!

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah, I'd love to visit it! Wow, that would be so awesome!

• Only if I get invited to be the mayor.
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ohaqlKOw1rtrcvu.gif

• I would be a pharmacist id make a killing on all the depression, social anxiety meds for gaggers

• It would be SO awesome to meet up with people. It would be so NOT awesome with the perverts no longer behind a screen

• Only if a certain someone was there.

• Oh I'd live the alright, why? Too launch a coup attempt if I don't get elected mayor >:)

• Not if these nerds bitch like this irll too lol

• Yeah i would like that

• I may do a transit, but probably won't visit. Too much of an outcast!

• Fuck no. I'd want it nuked.

• I would go to see all types of people to know waht they want and to have fun notice that I am a freak (I delight in the suffering others)

• it would probably be like vegas

• if it close by id live there always

• I don't know, probably it would be full of maniacs including myself xD

• I'd rather visit Syria.

• I probably get raped by femenists purely BC I'm a man

What Girls Said 6

• Would this city be full of our real, real, unadulterated, selves? Or would it be full of only the parts that we describe here?

Also, what about people who are just total frauds? Like, say I'm not actually me, but that all my posts are actually written by an 85-year-old man (who for some reason is just really weirdly good at writing middle-aged female characters). Am I an 85-year-old man in gag city? Or am I a 41-year-old woman with three kids?
    HM.

• This is actually a nice question! 😄 Wellll, I would go to meet the great friends I have met her and to meet you coz you seem to be a nice girl 😌❤ then invite people I know to my place and get out of gag city coz not all of people here are so nice 😅

• My GaG love would've left the city since his not on GaG, so what's the point :'( Lol jk I would still visit to meet some awesome people!

• I wouldn't survive a minute in that hell town.

• Heck yeah! We could all meet up and start a GaG squad,

• It'd be nice to see those I talk to regularly in person.