Was a 2015 a good year for you why or why not?

No it was not i am hoping 2016 is a lot better for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2015 was a strange year neither good or bad more thinking about 2016 than living in the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yes and no. I am still being laughed at for some things I did, but I'm a better person for them, all the same.

• 2015 was a good year in most ways. my job was a disappointment but it's a job so... but i had teh birth of my daughter which makes up for any disappointment. plus went on some great vacations, got to see lots of family and friends.

• the best and worst things happened to me in 2015. i guess i can say it was neutral.

• No, it's been just as boring as all the other years.

• Nope. The first half of the year was actually amazing. But ever since July, everything went downhill which made my year 10x worse.

• One of my worst... I got cheated on

• No but there is always hope.

• It was an average year which was largely uneventful.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it involved insanity, a break up, heartache, medication and dark thoughts.

• It started off rocky.. The first quarter was tough but the rest was amazing everything came together

• I can't say it was bad
    But yeah not that bad