Do you know what Pandora's box is?

• yes
  • some what
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a box that contained all evils inside and humankind was told to never open it under any circumstances. But one day a woman named pandora opened it and unleashed all evil into the world ruining it. Only one thing remained inside: a ray of hope
    I think thats how it went

Most Helpful Girl

• A counties over it's a sex shop :p

But yea, unleashing everything. But at least we have hope.

What Guys Said 20

• Going off of my the god of war video game series, it's an object in Greek mythology where Zeus trapped all of the evils in the world. Or maybe it was hope, I think they switched it in the video game narative. :/

People currently use it as a figure of speech in scenarios where someone says something or new information comes to light that can't be taken back or unheard.

• It's not an object but more of an idea, right? An idea about some container (a box) having something mysterious inside or something.

• Well 1
    It used to be the drug super highway of the "dark net"
    Or...
    for the superstitious quacks the thing only dumb people open to die.

• 'PANDORA'S BOX' - it's a cheat code to various spells In Age of mythology, and 'ZENOS PARADOX' - is its complimentary version in mythology Titan expansion

• Something about a girl named Pandora who was either entrusted with a special box or had stolen it, and when she opened it the world was contaminated with evil.

• It used to be a darknet site for ordering drugs, I don't know if it still is or not.

• it´s greek mythology as far as i know. if you open it, all evil or demons and stuff like that is released into the world. it can never be closed once opened.

• Yes and I'd be excited to see a movie about it

• Depends... Could be in Pandoras Temple on the back of Cronos; forever roaming the pits of Tartarus for all of eternity

• It refers to Pandora's... well, you know...

• Pandora's box is Feminism, multiculture, communism, and any ideology that wrecks havoc on humanity through the masses of idiots.

• Who doesn't? The wife of Epimetheus (or something like that), Pandora, is given a box and told not to open it. When she does, she releases all of the evil in the world.

• Yeah. I know it fucked up the world.

• Yeah of course!

• You could say it is an analogy for Life

• an ancient Greek myth.

a metaphor that if one does something, it unleashes bad shit..

like can of worms we say now.

• I've heard of it, anyway.

• What I would now call my ex wife's vagina.

• Yes... Me!!!

• Some chick named Pandora's vagina.

What Girls Said 8

• YES I DO!
    eh...

• Yes? Maybe? I guess so?
    Learned about it from Big Brother.

• In Greek mythology - It was a box given to a girl called Pandora, by the Gods. They told her not to open the box, but she opened it anyway, and all the evils of the world came out of that box.

• It's a Greek mythology story about how all of our emotions came to be because she opened a box that she was told not to.

• Its a box. All I know. :P

• the box that Pandora opened to release evil into the world, yes.

• something you DO NOT open, under any circumstances :D

Do most people listen? no...

• Big Brother