When going to a public restroom.. What is your protocol?

Because we ALL know that those can be pretty horrific xD

Most Helpful Guy

• What? there is a protocol? Okay, mine is "To leave it as dirty as possible" 😂

• Of course, you have to leave your trade mark and leave dirty toilet as a present for the next guy. LMAO Sorry.

• This earned first place so easily lmao

• thanks lol!! 😎

What Girls Said 4

• I usually go in the restroom, check my hair, face, clothing, etc in the mirror then use the restroom if need be. then wash my hands and leave. simple.

• I try my best not to go to a public restroom lol. If I do go though I usually just wash my hands. We all do have to agree though that some public bathrooms are nice, depending on where you go.

• I never like using public restrooms.
    images.askmen.com/.../68_mens_health-flash.jpg

• Go in to wash my hands, dry them off and leave. That's all I do if I go in to a public restroom.

What Guys Said 5

• Greet everyone individually, if they don't have a hand free a casual smack on the bottom is fine, then stand at the urinal and assess the competition with no subtlety whatsoever, don't bother washing hands.
    *Go in, find a free pisser, whip it out, eyes front, widdle, shake, zip up, wash and dry hands, try and time my exit so I leave as someone else is or as they're coming in so I don't have to touch the door handle on the way out. lolz

• Walk in with confidence straight to the urinal, whip out of the old fella and let the good times flow. Keep the eyes straight ahead! Shake it off a few times and head to the basin. Guys who pee into the bowl always strike me as suspicious.

• To poop loudly and proudly for everyone to hear hahaha lol sorry.

• I missed my list of protocol... any one have one additional copy?

• I usually don't use them unless I have to