Read the description: who won?

I made a bet with @Yumix that I will become a guru before 2016. Here you can read the original bet:

Read the description: who won?

I got my guru badge today on January 1st 2016.

These are our views on it:

Yumix: "As you can read in the text, we clearly made a bet that she will be a guru IN December, BEFORE 2016. The points get updated every day at the same time (around 8AM where I live). Amy was NO GURU on December 31st and has therefore lost the bet!

She said herself (quote):
"I'll be a guru on December"
"Before first of January, okay?"

It doesn't matter that the XP from December 31st isn't calculated in. I even told her some days ago that she has to be guru on 31st and she agreed. She could have easily made it but got lazy the last 2 weeks, now she should accept her defeat."
_______________________________

WhatTheHellAmy: "Yesterday was still 2015 so I had 31st to make more points, the bet says before January 1st. The points are given after 24 hours. So the points you make today will appear on your profile tomorrow, therefore, today is 2016 and TODAY I'm receiving the points I did YESTERDAY, that was 2015."

Who won the bet?

• WhatTheHellAmy
  • Yumix
@cinderelli @CocoRachelle @FinnishBeautyGirl @bea123 @nieve @ccfighter @justbanANNAz @T-shirtandkneehighs @sephylove @Ihav2fart @Mustachekitteh @tantanyasf @TyraMayes @Jxpxtxr @KDA20

@sweethomicidalqueen @yummylady @elissadido @thebravelion @defecation @bigjake @redamulet @juicybrain @questionman @llorando @clariceowen23 @spuitkaas @pizzaguy22 @mentor @front2back

@yumix it's done 😉
@yumix I won, baby. Just admit it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ladies and Gentleman.

We are gathered her today, to discuss and to determine, the result and the winner of this bet.

The issue lies, not within the amount of Xper points, but lies within the wording and thus the agreement of the bet AND the functionality of @GirlsAskGuysSystem.

The two candidates did state, and agree, that @WhatTheHellAmy will BECOME a Guru. This statement however did NOT include that @WhatTheHellAmy will win the bet if she accumulated enough points to become a guru.

We all agree, that Amy has infact won the implied challenge, but according to the evidence, she has NOT won the bet itself, reason being that she did not BECOME a guru on the set deadline (which may be very well dependent on how @GirlsAskGuysSystem operates).

Some may argue that she was already counted as a Guru on her last day, but never have received the status (which I believe was the bet). She QUALIFIED as a Guru, but has not RECEIVED THE STATUS yet.

Therefore Regardless of whether she had accumulated the points to become a Guru, she had failed to become a Guru (due to the way the GaG system operates) thus she lost the bet a bit too narrowly due to lack of planning and misunderstanding.

The floor may now be opened for a debate.

• @whatthehellamy

Sorry I had to stab you in the back... 😔😌 but my pride and justice exceeds my mercy and compassion 🔥

• We agreed and we said we would let gag decide so.. Votes count lol

Most Helpful Girl

• haha sounds like @WhatTheHellAmy won but its only because @Yumix didn't specify whether she has to 'get' or 'receive' the points. if she got the points yesterday and received them the next day i'd say she'd won. but if @Yumix had said she had to have all the points before January 1st, then he would have won. So sorry @Yumix, but @WhatTheHellAmy won this xD

• it was said she needs to be a guru before the 1st, meaning she needs the badge before which again means she needs to have the points before the 1st :P

• she said "I'll be a guru in december"
      you are a guru when you have the badge. I told her in December exactly how many hours she has left and that she needs it on the 31st and she agreed. need to search for those comments then you can see. but it shouldn't be needed because in my opinion the first part is already clear enough lol :P

• thanks for mho!!

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 14

• I have to agree with @Yumix even if the points are calculated slower. It was still said the day after the 31st. In the rules you never specified about that being an exception. As in saying if the points add up to guru right on the 1st.

Since that detail was never agreed upon and only if u were a guru by the 31st. He won the bet. I'm sorry. :(

• WHO CARE YOUR BOTH GURU! YAY!

• ok I voted before for yumix but then he explained it more so I am gonna have to go with him.
    sry amy xD

• You go girl @WhatTheHellAmy! I am on your side! All these girls that voted u down r jealous! 😎

• I'm too blonde for all of this but I think she won, doesn't matter though because I don't know her and like you better, if that counts for something lol

• The calculation delay is significant. She wins. Sorry dude.

• Thanks ❤️

• @Yumix perhaps you ought to get another hobby.

• eh don't be silly :P

other hobby... pfft

• I'm cheering for Amy ;)

• I think you will win, go Amy :D

• Don't they take a day to actually calculate? If yes, you won this Amy. Otherwise I'd have to go with @Yumix

• You won fair and square

He's just afraid of having to pay the price

• those who actually care pls raise your hand!

• WhatTheHellAmy wins -high5-

• @yumix voted the bro

• is it the points or the badge we're talking about? makes a difference.