Do you think Hillary Clinton was hot when she was young?

I just saw some pictures of her when she was young, she was kinda hot, (minus those dorky classes obviously)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen pictures of her back from their college years. She wasn't gorgeous but was certainly a natural beauty with nice long hair and no make up. She wears big seventies style glasses which I don't really like but know it was cool at the time. She also has a smile that reaches through the camera at you.

But upon Bill entering the govt mansion for the second time Hillary had to make adjustments to her looks and role to fit what a First Lady is supposed to look like. Then even more so when he went for the White House.

Bill talks about it in his autobiography. He doesn't make it out to be poor Hillary but between the two of them she was the bread winner, he did very much look to her and her opinion on certain public policy. But when he ran for the White House she had to become something smaller than herself that fits into a certain box and that was very hard for her.

All of the sudden she is given make overs and wearing heads bands, not able to speak about issues from an intellectual POV. And all the while the public hates her for being too involved and abusing her office as First Lady.

She was beautiful during their first term in office but in the campaign interviews she comes off as this meek shadow of a woman afraid to open her mouth. She even developed a Southern accent. I can't fault her for being completely uncomfortable in the role of First Lady.

I think Michelle Obama probably was coached and learned from a lot of the mistakes and lessons during the Clinton Admin. Certainly Michelle is a highly educated woman that could contribute more to the office but politically it is a bad move.

• Yea yea, that's the one, she looks provocative in this one

• On the exterior she was a very different person in the earlier years of their marriage. She isn't the extrovert gift to gab that Bill is. She was held at what I think if unfair scrutiny in the political arena. I'm not saying she's perfect but I am saying for someone like her I think it is easier to be the politics than the woman married to one because she had equally large ambitions that took a backseat and caused her public disfavor.

She's pretty, Chelsea looks a lot like her. And also Chelsea is an extremely well adjusted individual. She doesn't pull the trashy crap Jenna Bush (who I had a class with in college)
      pulls and her parents were very involved in her upbringing.

She's still the same person as in these pictures you just don't see it on the surface anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• The majority of women around 20 years old are at least somewhat "hot". Really, most. Most.

There's a reason why humans are still around.

• Hate her but she was beautiful

What Guys Said 9

• She was surprisingly attractive. Plus Yale law, and kicking ass in fields dominated by men ( legal, politics). Complete a**** woman!!

• Yes in a sexy geeky way

• She seems like one of those quiet librarians who are submissive but in bed are the ones to tie up a guy and do all sorts of freaky shit

• Yeah I think she was pretty

• No, but Elizabeth Warren was a fox.

• She looks average.

• She is not hot now and not when younger either

• Definitely a lot better than the ugly fat heifer she is now

• An oven is hot to , but I don't see anyone lining up to spend any time with it

• Mr. Anon Y. Mous

• Lol dude I'm getting you glasses , or a years scrip to an adul mag to get that image out of your mind lmao