I am feeling irritable?

I am feeling uneasy and irritable lol

because of that I may have given some more brazen/blunt answers to some GAGers here than I normally would.

whoelse is feeling like this? 😅

people I'm in bliss :) <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I never feel this way cause I never get on GAG when I'm irritable or not in a state of mind to opine :)

If at all I tend to feel that way and do something rash I'd apologize just the way you do and probably to the person who I think I have wrongly spoken to.

Brazen and blunt answers aren't being rude but telling the truth. If someone cannot take straight answers they shouldn't be asking questions :) at least you've been brazen and blunt w/o the intention of patronizing or disparaging someone :)

• Thank you for understanding :)

• Thank YOU, young lady for both the kind gesture of up voting my opinion and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO while you are most and always welcome with pleasure that is and always will be mine :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm... I just woke up! I dunno! Don't pay attention to them!

What Guys Said 4

• You probably had a bad day... that makes us more irritable and it's also likely to make blunt answers replace diplomacy :-(
    You'll be okay, as long as you don't do it each day. And if you've been blunt to someone you actually like, maybe post them a PM to say sorry :D

• every single day dear.

welcome to the society.

http://i.imgur.com/WaQy6VD.gif

• Lol same, but not right now, right now i am in a lauling thoughtful mood which is one of the rare times i give serious answers

• yes i feel the same.
    let out you inner bitch side

What Girls Said 3