Can you believe it's 2016 already?

It's been 10 full years since She's The Man. 5 since my cousin was born. 7 since Glee was released. A person born in 1990 is a full on adult now. A person born in 01/01/2000 can drive. People who witnessed important stuff in the last century are rapidly dying. I'm not ready for this. I don't even remember it but I still feel like 90's are just a few years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• cool! and yes cause people always talk about the new year for like a week and feels like it's been 2016 for at least the past 2 weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it's pretty crazy. time flies. next minute it'll be 2020, thats when shit will get real lol.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm smiling because I'm thinking that it's been 52 years since the JFK assassination, 40 years since the end of the Vietnam War and since I graduated from college, 29 years since I graduated from law school, etc.

• This decade is in its latter half. So far 201x have been great. Better than the 00's. The future is scary and bright at the same time.

• Someone make me a pile of 00's calendars so I can flip them the bird

• Oh calm down drama queen. It's no different from any other year. People die new people are born it's a big old circle.

• A person born in 1990 is 26 so they been an adult for a while

• Yeah but like, they're in their late 26's. Becoming a real adult, not just legally.

What Girls Said 1

• i know what you mean ><
    somebody stop it !