I learn English. What suggest for me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• i was really bad at English back in school, but then i started watching English youtube videos (gaming and podcast, also vlogs) and started watching English movies and series with subtitles. also i started playing online games and made some friends. i chat with them daily, in English of course^^

• The best way to improve is by using it. Use it daily. Read, write, talk. Practice, practice, practice.

• Yes yes yes but how? :D
      I can't practice because I can't speak anybody in my friends :(

• Dunno where to learn it practical. Maybe look for a pen-pal? Or play games online with people in voice-chat?

• Thanks for suggestion

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOI788xWMw

Start by watching this video

• what do you want?

What Girls Said 1

• Immerse yourself. Read everything in English. Watch English language TV shows and movies. Watch the news in English. Listen to English language music. If you have friends who know English, speak it with them. If not, there are websites that can connect you with English speakers who want to learn your language and you can Skype with them. If you like video games, you can play online on English language servers.