Do you dismiss things you can't see?

We can't see blackholes, but, we know they exist. So, why can't you believe in god?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• thing is: you can see black holes. we probably don´t really understand them so we have working theories for it that are supported by empirical scientific evidence. no such thing for god. so it´s not about "what we see or don´t" ... we can´t see gravity or air but we can prove it´s existence. unlike god. we can´t prove anything about it.

What Girls Said 3

• No I do not!

• I don't believe in god because there's too much scientific evidence that can explain how the world and everything in it was created.
    I don't dismiss things I can't see, cause I also believe in aliens and I've never seen them :)

• So then why can't you believe in god, if the last part is true

• Ya never know

• No one can never know, but it's highly unlikely.

• If you can prove God's existence by using math, then sure... Why not?

What Guys Said 3

• we can see black holes, we can see them warping light around them because it sucks it in, no particles can escape so it has no color, but we can still see them because of surrounding stars...

• Simple: Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it can't be detected by other means. Black wholes can be, god cannot.

• Well, if you can calculate the galactic position of God via trigonometrics, light warping effects or deep space sonar scans, then I will believe in it.