Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohhhhh boy. I would pick 10 lives that last 100 years each, for my own benefitB. But, would I remember my past lives? Would I remember everything I learned? If so, then I'd definitely pick that option.

If not, then I would pick one life that lasted 1,000 years. In that amount of time, I could obtain the wisdom and knowledge necessary to subjugate humanity and get them to stop killing each other and being greedy and all around distasteful. i. e., creating a better world. Especially so if my life is going to last 1,000 years, so I'm basically immortal until 1,000 years is up.

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 years that last 100 years. That way I get 10 chances for a good life and not be stuck with loss of loved ones for a 1000 years.

What Guys Said 17

• Isn't it the same? Since most people will die every 80 or so years, Every new people from then on that you meet is like starting all over a new life, no?

Unless you did something bad that every generation would remember, then it's better to really start all over.

The experience you would get from living a 1000 years, couldn't be matched, and you would be like a wizzard, like a great source of knowledge and stuff like that.

On the other hand: It would be sooo great to be a child 10 times :P

• There is no way I'd want either one of those. I'm 59 now, and one life that lasts 70-80 years is enough. Wait until you get older, you'll know what I mean.

• I would live 10 lives for 100 years each. It would be cool to meet my true love in 10 different lives. Imagine a love story that transcends life and death. Actually living through a past life and having full knowledge of the past because I have lived it.

• since humans live for roughly 100 years or so now and we don't know if we just start up again after we die i'd rather live 1000 years, not for the longevity of life, but because i'd get to see how human society changes, and my ability to live for a long time would allow me time to shape the world, and make sure we remember ourselves, and keep our sensibility about us, without falling into chaos. Good question by the way

• Diffidently 10 lives that last 100 years each, it would be less boring as I get to live 10 different lives and have 10 chances to be young again. Another thing is I don't haft to worry about a terrible accident that kills me, 1000 years a deadly accident would be the end for me where as 10 100 years lives a deadly accident would just cause me to start my next life.

• I'd choose the 10 lives.
    no point in living 1000 years if everyone I care about is after 100 years dead. and if I screwed up I can start over again... imagine you can't walk, talk or see anymore because of an accident... sucks if you have to live 1000 years like that

• It will get very dull and you will most likely regret that choice, however I would choose the multi lives because that means when i am killed off i come back for more

• I'd choose 1 life for 1000 years if it meant I could be with... for that long

• I would pick 1000 years if there was a guarantee of not having to endure traumaticing events like nuclear wars, environmental destruction and genocide.

• I will prefer one day of brave life (lion) over all of them.
    "One day of lions life is better than of wolf'

• 10 lives that last 100 years each. A life of 1000 years in the same body as the same person would get very boring very fast

• I have no idea.

• Great Question! But I'd rather Burn Out young than Fade Away old.

• 10 lives. Why would anyone want to be 1,000 years old? You'll be so fragile that the wind could break your bones

• Where's the "wolverine" option 😶?

• It depends. If I could remember my past lives, I would choose 10 lives à 100 years, else I'll take the life of 1000 years.

• The things I can do given 1000 years!

What Girls Said 9

• I think I would choose 10 lives that last 100 years
    because:

- I don't want to see myself as a 1000 years old woman. That would be scary LoL.
    - I bet it would be boring to live that long especially with an old woman's body that is kinda weak and can barely do anything. I bet I would spend most of these years knitting and stuff like that as I won't be able to do lots of stuff that young people do.
    - 10 different lives means looking at life from different perspectives and I would be able to learn more and meet different kinds of people and situations.

• 10 lives sounds more fun to me :)

• 10 different lives!

• 10 lives that like 100 years. If I live 1000 years, everyone I know and love will be dead and I'll be old. Living 100 years would be interesting, because I assume that every time I am born, I'll be in a new place with a new family and I'll make new friends. 100 is long enough to live a great life and have many experiences. Doing it 10 times would be cool.

• The 10 lives because, honestly.. 1000 years seems a pretty damn long time to avoid just massively screwing up lol

• I think I would rather live 10 lives. This way, I would be able to do, learn and experience different things in each live.

• Ten lives, for sure

• Live 10 lives it's more interesting

• both sounds awesome!