Why do some black guys not want to date chinese girls?

I got rejected by 2 black guys online this year because the did not like the way I looked or did not like my lifestyle. I also got rejected by a bunch of black people at the community centre when i tried to be friends with. For 4 years I was ignored by basically every black person I ever talked to except for the new people who had not yet heard the nasty rumours that were being spread about me and my only crime was trying to show off how smart and educated and conservative I was. I don't think I deserve to be hated by 60 people for doing that do I? The black secretary who manages the disability house I visit also hates me and has been giving me dirty looks for 4-5 years now and she is paid money to smile at the people who walk through the building. I threatend her job by complaining about her rude behavior to her boss and she still gives me dirty looks when she sees me. Why do black people hate me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry that happened to you. Its their lost. As a black guy I can't imagine why. In my experience it was a heated competition. 6th grade Margaret Zhang and I competed to see who could top each other's test scores in Mr. Sanders science class. At that point in life she made for a perfect rival. Too bad she moved. Would have asked her out, but I liked her as a rival a bit more.

• Thanks. If you are in the midwest I will introduce you to some people.

What Guys Said 8

• Usually I think it's the opposite, that black guys are more interested in Asian women than Asian women are interested in black guys.

Well the receptionist is obviously pissed because you got in trouble at work.

The other people who dislike you might do so because you come off as condescending or like you think you're superior because of your education and lifestyle. Acting like you're above people is a quick way to piss them off.

There's also the possibility that it's in your head and you're confusing apathy for hate.

• Why do some black guys not want to date Chinese girls?
    Same reason some short guys do not want to date chubby girls, and some guys who like rock music don't want to date girls who drive convertibles... Everyone has preferences, that's what makes us all unique. There are plenty of black guys who dig Asian women, you just haven't found one yet. (and all you need is one, right?)

• I don't know. Usually its the other way around. From my life exeperience its been Asian women the ones not interested in black men.

• Also every black person doesn't hate you.

• Same thing bro. Asian women usually don't want black guys. I'm attracted to Asian chicks.

• Even if they do like you the family may dislike you... a lot. That was not a fun experience. Just that was just one family and I won't judge a group of people based on their uncool behavior.

• @mistnigqa808

Grasshop, she wants that deep stroke

• I never hate chinaness girls I just assume they don't like black men and most prefer white men. I don't bother them or talk to them. I ignore them. They are sweet but date them? I don't know but can happen if they prefer any races instead of only white men

• I don't hate you. And I dont hate anybody who hasn't worked hard to deserve hate. As far as being rejected that's life maybe they just didn't find you attractive. Sounds like some of the other people may have taking you trying to show off as arrogance or an air of superiority. Anyone who hates someone for no reason is an asshole and as I black man I know for a fact black guys like anything attractive regardless of race.

• I don't get it. If you're Asian, conservative, smart and educated, why on earth are you trying to date a black man?

• I've been trying to figure out why Asian women (sorry but I'm assuming you're Asian) aren't into black guys. I'm attracted to Asian women... really all races.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think black people hate you, but there could be a number of reasons why you've been treated this way. Perhaps they all heard rumors about Chinese people and decided to believe them instead of confronting you personally. Possibly because they're afraid of change or diversity? I mean if they aren't attracted to your looks, then they just aren't but as far as "lifestyle" maybe they've heard something about a strict household. I honestly don't know because I've never met another black person who has had anything against Chinese people.

Maybe you smell or perhaps you said something once that was offensive to them and didn't realize it. They could also be jealous. Most people don't like it when others show off, so maybe they took it as you think you're better for being Chinese.

TBH , this case is so weird. I honestly don't know what else to tell you besides just being upfront and ask why they don't like you.

• Like some of the guys said, it's usually the other way around.