Why do Smokers brag excessively about all the weed they smoke?

Its like their whole worlds revolve around telling people they smoke weed, bragging about all the weed they smoke, or posting pictures of them smoking weed!
Its always dab this, and dab that. Whats their deal?

• Its a way of life, Man!
  • Its a cry for help, Man!
  • For attention
  • They just addicted to the Sticky
  • Who can tell with heads, man

Most Helpful Girl

• Attention attention and some more attention. They think it makes them cool, unique and bad ass.

People who legit think that need to maybe talk to my 2 ex's who are pot heads and see where they are in life right now...

Most Helpful Guy

• Im shocked at the for attention vote.. I smoked it for about 10 years... I wouldn't hide it at all- but i would never brag about it... Figure less people eho knew the better... I believe its a lifestyle thing... They got their own music, symbols, activities etc...

What Girls Said 1

• They think they're show offs. And think they're cool, considering they're smoking something that's illegal in most places.

• Exactly what i said, i know people who like to boast about smoking weed

• Out of the 4 people in my neighborhood in my graduating class, I'm the only one who graduated. The rest were either held back or dropped out because they were too busy smoking weed and bragging about it. It's pathetic really

What Guys Said 7

• Lol those are the same type of idiots who smoke weed once and buy clothing with the Jamaican flag or the plant

• to justify their drug addiction.

• I really think some of these fuckers on twitter or very proud of theirs :|

• this is why i don't have instagram. last thing i need to look at while i'm droppnig a deuce is pics of smoke, food, and duck lips.

• Duck lips :(

• Because they're stupid...

• I smoke pot. I don't get up in your face about it, though. If you smoke too, then I'll obviously talk stoner shit and smoke with you, but if you don't then I know it's not your deal and just avoid bringing it up. I do have a cannabis leaf sticker about 4 inches big on my windshield if that counts as 'showing off'...

• They're losers, they suck and have nothing going for themselves. They are sad people.

• To show off and because they think it is big and clever and cool, sad.

• Yo bro I smoke like Cheech and roll like Chong.