You are outside walking when you look up and notice a sniper aiming at something, what do you do?

They haven't taken a shot yet, what do you do?

719

Most Helpful Girl

• Point up to the sky screaming to distract them and then quickly run away

Most Helpful Guy

• Mind my own business. After the acne riddled days of teenagehood I'm okay with never having a other red dot on my forehead

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Run and dodge. Hide behind something and look over

• Walk in front of them! That must be a cool job!

• RUN THE FUCK BACK INSIDE DUDE I ain't PLAYIN WITH SHIIITT IM GETTING MY ASS BACK INSIDE AND HIDING LIKE DUDE SO MANY PEOPLE HATE ME IT COULD BE ME THEY WANNA SHOOT FR THO

• If I saw him then I'm not his target lol his target would be in for a bad day haha

• I wave and continue on my way...

• Run for cover. FAST.

What Guys Said 18

• Take cover. Reposition according depending on the sound of the round.. you can tell how far just from the sound. Try and locate the muzzle flash. Once muzzle flash located I would position myself closer and closer taking cover. Close enough and you start return fire to delude the enemy from evasion. Call an airship. Watch the cobra light up the fucking sky.. Kill.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...pew_e905f3_5106110.gif

• I would hide

• Well... I would try to alert someone about it, without putting my own life at risk.

• Probably prepare to call 911. I can't stop the sniper in time, unless I had a rifle myself and had some practice. And I can't yell at the sniper's target because if the sniper finds that I do that, he could aim at me. Then the sniper has gotten both of it's targets (original and me being the new one) - with no call to 911.

• Of course, it depends on what that something the sniper is aiming at. If it's me, then I'd run like hell knowing that I'll probably still be shot. But at least I made as much of an effort as I could.

• run for cover the assess what i might be able to do, by the look of the picture its in a combat zone. is the sniper friendly or enemy? that dictates the course of action. also you didn't say if you were armed or not and with what.

• It would be a quick death (assuming he has good aim) so I think I'd just accept fate.

• Eh, if I noticed the sniper, I'm sure he has noticed me way before and if he wanted to shoot, he would have shot already.

• Let them take the shot

• Bunny hop furiously around in random patterns.

• Depends on what he's aiming at. If he's aiming at good people I'll call tell everyone to take cover, and then call the police. If it's bad people I just call the police.

• Look for cover

• Don't panic if he wanted you dead, you never would have seen it coming. Snipers are stealthy, he's possibly aiming at someone else.

• "SNIPER! GET DOWN!"

• Uh, run to my car and hit the gas with the force of 1000 exploding suns?

• Depends on what he's aiming at ;)

• I shoot him with my gun ( my index finger)

• I ignore it. It's not like I could do anything anyways.

• You could call the police.

• But I'm just a kid, they'd just think I'm doing a prank. And even if they do believe me, by the time they get here, the sniper would already be gone and chaos would have already descended in the streets.