Can't say I'm all that surprised at the results lol

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• if you respond to this then you will have :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband's kinda made a career out of it.

He was pretty good at it. I mean, I didn't know him during... but he had a girlfriend who bought him a brand-new Corvette when he was 19. (He's 46 and still has it.) And I've seen the boy's old passports -- he's well traveled, lol. Ha.

I asked him for a synopsis of what kept the women in thrall.
    His basic answer: He gave them his FULL ATTENTION, and he made them feel like carefree, playful little girls, in another world.

Note to guys reading this.
    Full attention.

Note that sex has nothing to do with this.
    Nothing to do with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I've never come across a man that based his attraction on money/material. The closest I've seen to men having standards with regards to income are computer programmers/software engineers (smart guys) only dating women with equivalent degrees/IQ. They are fully aware of the "gold digger" factor and want to avoid being used.

Of course, as smart as these women are and as much effort as they put into their education, many of them end up quitting their job due to "unhappiness" and being stay at home moms.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think I ever have come across a male gold-digger.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know they exist but they are extremely rare. if a woman of decent looks or better wants sex or a boyfriend she just has to ask so why would she pay for it?

0|0
    0|0
  • No but if she was a millionaire I'd be one

0|0
    0|0
  • I give lap dances for 50 bucks but doesnr make me gold digger. #gottadowhatugottado

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, you're looking at him XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh the guys I meet are generally just happy to be in a relationship in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I am one... I desperately need a billionaire heiress to marry lol

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly no men don't care too much about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I just cannot believe the results unbelivable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, My uncle. Gold digging from his mom. Oh please dont ask.

0|0
    0|0
    • .. was nothing perverted though

What Girls Said 11

• Now I ain't saying he a gold digger but he ain't messin' with no broke n****. Now I ain't saying he a gold digger but he ain't messin' with no broke n****.

Get down boy go head get down. Get down boy gone head get down 🎶🎶🎶

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo... Only on TV! lol!

0|0
    1|0
  • My wealthy aunt's new fiance *vomits I hate the guy he's so easy to see through! I wish my aunt would believe me, I keep telling her to make him sign a PRE-NUP!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah hahahah, they're the worst 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I know guys who only get married to girls for a passport or visa to North America lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tons offfffffffffff... Gigolos, high jackets, thugs, gangsters, mobs, crooks I bet all men are more gold diggers than a woman can be!,

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sure they exist

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss sooooo many

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope broke so

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my dad's clients' ex husband was one.

0|0
    0|0
  • There must be at least one. A few days ago I heard about a 27 years old guy who married a woman in her 60s and yes she is dirty rich.

0|0
    0|0