What countries have you visited in you life so far?

Sweden, Finland, Cyprus, Estonia, Norway. Estonia and Norway doesn't really count tho cuz I don't remember anything from Estonia and Norway was just a stopover to Cyprus.

Most Helpful Guy

• Palestine, Jordan, France and Germany.

But Jordan and France don't really count, because they were just two stopovers to Germany, if you are a Palestinian in the West Bank you always have to go through Jordan if you want to travel somewhere else because there's no airport in the West Bank so I stayed at my aunt's house in Jordan for 2 days and from there I traveled to France and stayed in the airport for 6 hours waiting for my plane towards Germany.

I love to travel but sadly I haven't got the chance to travel more than that yet, it's basically that I lived for almost 20 years in my homeland Palestine without leaving it until I have moved to Germany 4 months ago.

I'm planning on travelling to Paris, France and Zurich, Switzerland soon though, what stopping me is only that I don't know anyone there who I could meet.

I know that you didn't ask about the story of my life but here you go 😬

What Girls Said 14

• Agh, I never really remember. Uh, definitely Italy, Greece, Spain, Morocco, Turkey, Tunisia, France, America, Mexico and I think probably a few other places that I'm missing out.

• Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Austria. That's about it. Never been outside of Europe.

• That's epic! I would love to go for some European tour some time. The best I did was just travel around the States... LOL.

• Sadly none, I've just visited a few neighboring states outside my own in the US. It's my plan to someday go to a few different countries one day though.

• Estonia DOES count since I am in Estonia 2+ times a year:) So does Finland for the same reason. Also Sweden (for the same reason)-
    however, I have also been to Italy, Iceland, Germany, Russia, Canada, Mexico,

• Countries?
    Japan, South Korea, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, USA, and Canada

• I forgot Switzerland whoops. Visited Switzerland too

• @Watermelonoma says the one who lives in beach paradise :P

• You have been pretty much everywhere I want to go to.

You're very lucky😣

• France (my country), England, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, Portugal, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Thailand, Tunisia, Morrocco, and India.

• China and Canada. I really hope that I can go to a k-con or an anime-con somewhere overseas. Traveling is really nice...

• Besides my home country (Bolivia) and the country I live in (Australia) I've been to USA, mexico, costa rica, brazil, argentina, chile, dominican republic, panama, jamaica and a beach in haiti lol

• America (live here)
    Japan
    Canada
    England
    Croatia
    Italy

• Namibia, South Africa, Mauritius, China, UAE, Germany, Italy and France :D

• So far I've visited Sweden, Cyrus, Crete, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.

• UAE, Philippines, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, Georgia, India, UK, Hongkong.

• The "brag about where I have been thread "
    Typical

• USA, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, England, Slovenia and Czech Republic.

I'd love to continue exploring new countries. I love learning the culture, history, seeing the architecture, the landscapes and enjoying the food. I really want to go to Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, and Japan.

What Guys Said 11

• I've been in your house and I drank your filmjölk Lendino.

I might be there right now actually. Aaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

• It'd be cool. I've never met anyone from Australia :D.

• Nope, just well traveled

• US, Canada and Mexico. That's it lol sucks, i want to travel

• I feel you man. I'm not satisfied with where I have been either. I want to travel aswell!

• USA, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, UAE, Oman... lol!! I am a seafarer. ;)

• I'm embarrassed to say this but not many - USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Italy, Spain, France

• Canada, Mexico, England , France , Belize , Grand Cayman , and Honduras

• The USA, Trinidad and Venezuela

• Canada
    Italy
    Germany
    Netherlands
    Spain
    Jamaica

• cyprus, scotland, wales, afghanistan, france, switzerland, japan, dubai, england.

• Canada, Dominican Republic, and Ireland. that's all

• I've been to Algeria, Egypt, France (only 2 days), Netherlands and currently in the USA.

• South korea, US, and Mexico