Do you think Donald trump only concerns 1% riches?

Do you think Donald trump only concerns 1% riches?

Updates:
He is so boastful how much he concerns about American economy like a patriot, but the. He will certainly collaborate with other countries.0001 % rich again at the end and whole things would be exactly the same.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• he attracts Republican bandwagons.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Protecting the top 1% is the main concern of both parties. That is why the gap between the super rich and poor keep growing. Both parties either support or refuse to do anything about right to work states, free trade, and illegal immigration. Those things are designed to hurt unions and lower the cost of labor so the 1% can increase their profit margin at the expense of the 99%.

0|0
    0|0
    • This pretty much.

Also think about all those election-donations. Those are pretty much pre-emptive bribes

• Show All
    • @dudeman I disagree. Unions are the ones that fought for safer work conditions, and fair pay. Before that the government was known for sending the military against coal miners that wanted safer work conditions.

• before unions people actually got paid more compared to today. sure it was good for a while but it quickly became a bad thing. they are a large reason why companies are leaving the country. the best example of a democrat/ union run city is detroit. not a good way to be.

• no i think he has the poor best interest in mind. the only way this country is going to correct itself is the cut taxes deregulate lots of business and to just get rid of 80% of government agencies and employees as well as getting rid of entitlements that people voted in for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • by 2030 we will have to tax everybody rich or poor 120% of their income just to pay for entitlements and thats not including everything else.

• Show All
    • She is a prostitue

• All that plastic surgery and lies

• No. A big point of his campaign is restricting h1 visas... that means more tech jobs for middle class people and college grads.

0|2
    0|0
  • No I don't think that I think he'd be a good president

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!