Can I fly by myself at the age of 16?

I'm 16 years old, would I be able to fly from the UK to USA by myself? Do I need my parents consent?

Most Helpful Girl

• You would be able to! Check with the airline policies.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you don't need your parents consent. When you're ready to take your trip, simply throw yourself from the top of the highest building in the area, and begin flapping your arms as rapidly as possible! You'll be there before you know it!

• I would have expected a MASTER , to have a little more taste. My mistake

• You are correct to disparage my sophomoric attempt at levity; however, that being said your shocking lack of communicative skills "Can I fly by myself at the age of 16?" When asking questions, much as with naming companies, one should be sure not to leave oneself wide open for ridicule.

What Girls Said 2

• You could fly alone yes.

• I think you have to have a parent's consent.

What Guys Said 2

• What age can you legally leave home of your own accord and live on your own?

• I'm not 100% sure.

• If you inquire of friends on this question you will have the answer to this question. If you are old enough to live on your own in your country , you can also travel

• Why would you wanna go to the US is my first question, flights alone would be several hundred quid