Do you smoke or want to?

Am I the only one who wants as fuck to smoke but it smoking has so many disadvantages?

But smoking * without the "it"😂

Most Helpful Guy

• PLEASE read this, I have smoked on and off for over 12 years, 10 of them spent smoking (i stopped for 2 years) and I have given up recently, dont do it.

It costs loads and even if you had the money...
    You get out of breath easily, food doesn't taste as good,
    you get ill more often, it can put others off you
    and all the other serious illness' down the line that are much more likely if you smoke
    and when you want to stop, it's very very difficult...
    And you will wish you had never started and be kicking yourself for it.
    Starting smoking is possibly the worst decision you could ever make,
    well, unless you became an alcoholic or addicted to herion.

• I know smoking doesn't have a single advantage 😏

• Bear in mind if you start, you might not be able to stop, a lot of people can't. I hate myself for ever starting.

• Money spent on cigarettes can be money spent on gas. I don't like spending money on gas but, that's what cars run on. At least you're not putting toxins into your body though, like with smoking

What Guys Said 4

• Lmao... I never wanted to smoke... But i ended up starting. do not start... It has no good benifits.. U will hate yourself if you ever start

• Nope, smoking is stupid as fuck. Why would you ruin your health for something that offers no benefits whatsoever? To make you look cool to you peers? Look, everyone I know who started smoking young regrets it now. Did you know it makes your breasts sag and your skin becomes less elastic so you start getting wrinkles pretty soon?

• Did you read the description? 😂I said I would like to but there are so many disadvantages

• I know I did:)

• I might have misunderstood then. I thought you were actually considering to start smoking soon

• I don't smoke. But I would look so damn cool if I did. Like a moviestar I tell ya!
    Girls wouldn't be able to keep their hands off me! All because of a simple fag!

• Blow smoke into my lungs? Nope, I'm not a dumbass.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I never wanted to smoke and don't plan on beginning. I don't see a single advantage in smoking. My boyfriend smokes and it's so not attractive. Why would you can't to smoke anyway?

• I would never consider smoking.

• Cigarettes or pot?

• Why would you want to damage your lungs and risk a bunch of health problems to yourself and those around you? Smoking is stupid and disgusting.

• Umm I said that I would like to smoke but there are so many disadvantages.. So I dont.. people please read the description 😏

• You said you would like to.