Is Obama trying to get rid of guns by bypassing Congress?

Is Obama trying to get rid of guns by bypassing Congress?

Shocking stats right there.

http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35211294

What do you guys think?

"Last month a Texas police chief warned the president that trying to disarm Americans could spark a revolution."

Is Obama trying to get rid of guns completely?

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• Like getting rid of guns will ever happen.

0|0
    0|0
    • It won't, lol. It's like that Star Trek movie on Nimbus III the Planet of Intergalactic Peace. , they said... "We forbade them weapons, and they soon began to fashion their own"

-Funny example, but true.

What Guys Said 2

• I dont believe that chart. Homicide in Australia went up 400% when guns were outlawed.

"Last month a Texas police chief warned the president that trying to disarm Americans could spark a revolution."

-Not THAT, I believe.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe it was 300 percent.

• It's a graph from an official, high reliable source. I think it's incredibly accurate.

• Homicide went up in Australia so much because people were left without protection and the muggers just took out their guns and shot them... sheep to the slaughter.

-Most people know this type of thing to be true which is why there would pretty much a 2nd Civil War if Obama tried to or did outlaw guns.

• Just a few statistics

www.fbi.gov/.../table-43

In 2013 there were 3,799 cases of murder and non-negligent manslaughter by white people in the USA. There were 245 million white people in the USA. That's a murder rate of 1.3 per 100,000. Only slightly higher than the UK and lower than Canada. White people have lots of guns in the USA, why aren't they killing each other if guns are the problem?

0|0
    0|0