Is the quality of the questions on GAG beginning to suffer badly?

Is it just me or do the question's on this site suck more then normal lately?

• What do you mean suck?
  • The questions aren't that bad. Are they?
  • The quality is slipping a little.
  • Downhill slide fast.
  • It can't go much lower.
  • Yes it can
  • The questions on GAG are all top quality.
Don't just vote. Feel free to leave a comment also.

Most Helpful Guy

• It goes through phases of suckage and then being okay for a day or two

• I love the way you worded that. hahaha

• Why thank you :) Honestly, most days I see just the same exact questions constantly, ones about dick size or if this girl/guy likes me, but every so often there will come a day with really great questions

Most Helpful Girl

• E, cause the quality has been like this for ages. Stupid people, stupid people everywhere. And I contribute to this shithole.

What Guys Said 8

• i think it's more of a temporary lull... or at least i hope. but i do think there does seem to be a dip in the quality of questions.

• Might just be the time of day I'm on here. Who knows for sure.

• Not really, they're about the same as they always have been. (at least for the year I've been here).

• They're the same as ever, it's just the exposure on the live feed.

• I ask the suckiest questions possible :|

• There is absolutely no difference between now and 6 years ago.

• It's at the bottom of the barrel.

• You think it's that bad?

• Looks way down?

• Anything meaningful gets ignored for something stupid.

The questions on this website cater towards the less intelligent.

• Personally I think its because most people here anymore are just here to mess with people, and to troll around. You used to be able to get serious answers ro serious questions, but anymore not so much. So people either leave or stop asking anything but, how do I look, or nonsense questions, like what takeout should I order.

• They have sucked for 4 or 5 years but there are a few decent ones here and there.

• Yes I was here 2-3 years back & it seemed better then. Or might have been that you could browse questions by age.

What Girls Said 6

• I find that now questions are simply about relationships, dick size, looks and thats about it. Shallow questions really

• Yeah they have!

• they're about the same except there are less opinions per question and less discussion in the comment threads than in previous years

• What do you mean suck?

• You're absolutely right. It's not something of lately, though, the quality of the questions have been decreasing ever since the "How Do I Look" category was added.

• Can we block that section?

• Yup.

• That might be a good idea to remove the "How Do I Look" section except people could then post those kinds of questions under different categories like "Other."

You could unfollow the topic by going under your follows if you want to see less of that kind of stuff.

• Yes, and so are the opnions too.