Guys, What race of girls is the most prettiest?

• Asian
    20% (8)
  • Black
    5% (2)
  • White
    42% (17)
  • Mixed
    8% (3)
  • All
    18% (7)
  • None
    7% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
What race would u prefer to go out with

14

What Guys Said 13

• Personally, I am super into East Asien girls, especially Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese. In my opinion, they're the prettiest and also the hottest. My girlfriend is from South Korea. But you know how they say... it's all a matter of personal taste ;-).

• You might also have to consider the racial population of GAG. If it's mostly white people, naturally, they're going to answer white girls for the most part. I've heard people say most GAGers are white, but I don't know. Though, you also don't have Latinas up there, and they're pretty high up with the white girls, in my opinion.

• Well where I come from we don't have any and my cousin is white and he goes for all races

• It's different with each person, of course. But generally, people think their own race is most attractive. You also said "the most pretty", so that doesn't mean they don't think any other race is attractive. Just that they think one race is *more* attractive. There are attractive people in every race.

• Asian! Hong Kong, Taiwan, or South Korea is the best!
    Well, Hong Kong girls are quite in the risky category as many can have a short temper personality but many can have a charming personality.

• All of them can be hot all of them can be attractive all of them can have as good personality thats my opinion

• My own race

• You definitely missed out on a handful of really pretty ones

• I like all to be honest.

• Either white or mixed.

• See. This is why we're in danger.

• I like all of them.

• white and mixed but only some types mixed not all types of mixed

• Indian women.

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../ceelowhy.gif
    Why would you ask this? What's the point?

All!

• I don't know

• I'm bored

• But this question?

Why not ask a unique, secretly troll question instead?