Do you think sushi is healthy?

Yes, it may be healthy because it's much less fattening than other popular dishes. No, it may not be healthy because it's usually with raw seafood. I love sushi though.

• Yes. Sushi is healthy
  • No. Sushi is not healthy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the sushi. Sashimi can be healthy, and so can all the veggie sushi too (avocado, cucumber etc). But anything fried or with too much rice/mayo is obviously not very healthy. As a whole, if you choose many different kinds of sushi for your meal, I think it's pretty standard health-wise. Not too unhealthy, but not exactly super healthy either.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the sushi roll. If it's salmon on a bed of rice with seaweed, it can be healthy. You just have to worry about mercury and possibly pin worms. I would say with everything else in life, eat in moderation.

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on the kind you eat: if you eat sushi with raw tuna, sure, better than a pizza; eat 20 rolls of fried chicken rolls with spicy mayo then you might be pushing the limits.

• Better than pizza~

• I said its not healthy because i dont like it😂😂😂

• It depends what you are comparing it too. Is sushi more healthy thank steak? probably. Is Sushi more healthy then a vegetable salad without the dressing or chicken soup? probably not.

• no food is healthy to much of everything is bad and pretty much everything unnatural and processed or what ever the word is when things are added to fruits and food
    if you are going to eat sushi i feel and think it's better go to well known chefs because it's raw fish and many people dont know how to tell if the fish has gone bad or if it's in good condition

• Raw fish. The seafood is cooked.

• Hmmm probably not the tempura ones... I'm too nervous to eat raw so I usually go with California roll. Avocado has fat (but healthy) rice is carbs, I think the seaweed is carb too and the imitation crab meat is fish (so weak protein)?
    I'd probably just have it once in a while. Doesn't sound very nutrious.

• given its low reported cases for food poisoning I would say its totally healthy

• The raw fish is the healthy part.. The sticky rice is less healthy because of the simple carbs

• I enjoy sushi. Vegetarian rolls are also good, if they don't want to eat raw fish. Still has the seaweed in it.

What Guys Said 6

• I always thought it was healthy but I never liked it

• some sushi is. some of it is packed with mayonnaise

• meh there's worse stuff

• To a certain point

• Yes, it's healthier than the chemical crap Americans eat day-by-day.

• no, it's not. who care if it's not?