What is respect to you?

Define respect

Most Helpful Guy

• I live by the code of Bushido. The virtue of Rei (respect) is:

True warriors have no reason to be cruel. They don't need to prove there strength. Warriors are curious even to there enemy. Warriors are not only respected for there strength in battle, but also by there dealings with others.

Modern translation:
    True people have no reason to be cruel. They don't need to prove anything to anyone. True people will help out and treat others as they would like to be treated, no matter if it's someone you like or hate, there human and as such you must treat them as one. True people are respected for there actions not words.

That's my definition of respect and what it means to me.

What Guys Said 6

• Respect is to treat someone with some admiration and appreciation.

• Try the Oxford dictionary: www.oxforddictionaries.com/.../respect

in my opinion the word is overused.

• I define it through the medium of song!

https://youtu.be/NNmEQpy0Wnc

LMAO

• It is just a feeling probably similar to liking someone, you innately know it.

• That's a tough one. Personally I'd say I respect someone if I can relate to a person that has always walked his own path and managed to achieve something even though that way was hard. If a person stood his ground and made his decisions based on that because he/she stays loyal to themself because they know what they want.
    Respect is earned and you aren't born with it, e. g. rich people that inherited stuff and rich people that made their way up from nothing.

• what respect seriously

What Girls Said 0