Why is this Age so fucking precious and easily offended by everything and anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's the time of decadence. We don't have real issues, but those we impose on ourselves. There is no starving or any life-threatening issues, but merely "I didn't get the new iphone"-levels of first-world problems.

In german you say: "If you don't have problems, you make/create yourself some."

• interesting take, very intuitive

• Or in short: Children simply don't get prepared for how the real world works.

• Nice post

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know but it's pretty annoying

• Beats me but then you probably offended someone with this question?

• Cause it's all about being "PC" but I think it's bullshit.

• Liberalism

• We've become so politically correct it's nauseating. We live in a spoiled generation.

What Guys Said 7

• Cuz most of them haven't seen a hard day in their life... They think being caled dumb makes it a hard day... We have successfully created a generation of pussies...

• We haven't had a World War in quite some time, so people dont know that there are worse things than being alone.

• Because most of my generation knows not what real pain is. They have everything. When you have everything you create problems to feel you have nothing. Of course what you are saying has been said by the generations before you; to place fault on the next when in reality they outnumber many of the new generation. We simply have not been around long enough to fuck it up even more whereas yours has.
    PC is a by-product of ridiculous ideals that everyone should be vanilla, which as you and a lot others here acknowledged as complete bullshit. There are idiots in every generation, pointing fingers does not change that.

• second this. the pussification continues.

my friends and I in HS used to call each other vulgarities that would make these little kids cry on twitter. thanks social media. now we all have to listen to them moan

• Precious is the best description of this state if that is all they have to worry about in life they are doing pretty well.

• because liberals are little bitches.

• I think most across the political spectrum are

• eh i dont. i think it just the butt hurt libs who never worked a day of manual labor in their life.

• We are collectively following the matriarchal instincts.