Why do people fight like sissys these days?

People fight with knives and guns and run away like freaking cowards people need to learn how to fight seriously u can kill someone with a pressure point so they can't hurt yourself or parylize or why nkt backhand someone or break there arms people need to man up

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First of you're talking out of your ass. Stop with the tough act. You have no idea how to properly use pressure points. Especially not in a fight. It is highly unreliable. I could give you a cupped hand slap over the ear and kill you with what will look like a bitchslap, that doesn't mean I can expect that result.

Now. People got worse. That's just the way of it. When I grew up if guys fought we'd punch each other around a bit then then the winner would buy the loser a beer. Or, well, a soda in your age. Just mano y mano. No tools.
    Nowadays when someone goes for you you always have to count them. Always Three or five to one and often the five will have some sort of instrument to hurt you with.

What can I say, it works. It works and our world isn't the cute fantasy our parents lived in. That type of stoic honor is dying.

• I got in a knife fight before I think I can win hand to hand

• Leave me alone

• Ddude leave him alone please or I will have to deal with this bullshit

What Girls Said 5

• Fighting is still a thing. You're just in the wrong neighborhood, son.

Or maybe the right one.

Street fighting is a different skill from anything you have listed. It is nasty, quick, brutal, short, and strategic. There are no rules, you have no idea what sort of shit the other person might be carrying, and you damn well aren't gna take the time to find out.

Training for other kinds of fighting will not prepare you for a street fight.

Some things, like boxing, will probably make you worse at it. Because boxing has sooooo many rules.

Others, like jiu-jitsu and capoeira, will make you... not as much worse. But those things still have rules, and you'll still lose to people who don't play by the rules.

Street fighting is NOT fun, dude. It is not fun and games. Don't glorify it. It is not glorious. There is absolutely nothing glorious about it.
    This from a girl who actually knows. How to street fight.

• 15 huh? lord help you.

• Weapons get the job done easier.

• Why do people fight at all 😒

• You sound super hardcore and edgy 😯😯

• Im not edgy well maybe a little ok a lot but when im there and there's a mugger muging you your gonna be thanking me

What Guys Said 16

• In the 80s, you could get away with that crap. Nowadays, something like that happens on the streets, odds are both parties go to jail. Even those who can handle a few cuts and scratches from being in a brawl are terrified of courts and lawyer fees. Not to mention media circuses that can get your story wrong, get you blacklisted from employment, etc.

• Let me see, you've spent quite a bit of time training and learning how to do that so what your actually saying is this, " hey girls (or guys- I don't know which side of the plate you are batting from) look at me. I've spent half my life in the gym and the other half in a dojo learing skills that less than.01% of the population knows so I'm going to try to put this info. in the form of a question. I can't do that without it being a totally transparent ego play because the time I could have spent studying was spent at the gym.- or something like that

• True... I see fights and im just like wtf... But, it doesn't matter how badass you are, a knife will still cut you...

• So what a cut is a cut a broken face and neck is death

• @Drasi lmao.. Truer words have never been spoken!! U should get mho for that!! 😂👍

• Dude you won't die if your dick gets cut off

• You sound like a badass. Don't hurt me. 😂

Seriously though, violence is pointless. It just proves some people still behave like cavemen fighting over a stick. Petty and sad.

• I'm sure if a tiger had the intelligence to use a knife or gun it would use those instead of it's claws and fangs which would lead to their weakening of the jaw, claws and body and it's ability to stalk and hunt.

Same thing for humans, they created weapons because they thought it would make things easier which means we don't naturally strengthen the body anymore to fight so why use our fists?

I can tell you have been reading and watching way to much martial arts manga and anime if you think it's easy to kill someone through their pressure points against someone with a gun or sword.

• Cause the fear of getting knocked out and having it go viral is too much these mofos. Plus they can't fight

• Fighting is a skill, most people have no idea how to fight. Also, many people don't like to fight. So, people just don't.

• knives and guns are for the weak?

Weapons have existed since the dawn of human civilization, its nothing new.

Not sure where you are getting your thoughts from? Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee?

• The only weapon thats for the strong s a sword swordfighting takes skill shooting a pistol from 3 inches away does not

• 3 inches? I dont think anyone shots that close unless its an execution.

You're point still sucks, sorry dude

• Electrocutions short for electrical exicution is a bad ass form of exeution and also what about freaking fist mans first weapon the weaopn you where born with

• I'll carry a gun, but I'm not pulling it unless someone else has a weapon. If it's just fists, forget guns.

• Paralyzing people with pressure points is a martial arts myth.

• Bullshit... I don't know about squeeze here and they will never walk again... But i can seriously cripple a person for life in one strike... And pressure points are real tho,

• No there's pressure points that push bone onto vital blood vessels causesing no blood flow

• It's much more efficient and safe :D

• yeah see how well that goes with a gun in you face

• Well instead of fighting close range, one guy just needs to pull a gun and it's over. Saves time.

• You sound like you're trying too hard to be bad ass :/

• Fighting in general, isn't cool

• An aikido badass? ugh...

• I think I know what that is useing ur opponents strength against him