Anyone else afraid this will happen to them when you take your garbage out?

I am! 😖ðŸ˜Ŧ😖ðŸ˜ĢðŸ˜ĐðŸ˜ąðŸ˜Ļ😰

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have had something similar to that happen, only I caught the bullet between my teeth and huffed it through his knee caps. And because I activated the komodo dragon glands in my mouth, he got a terrible infection and got weaker each day. But I hunted him down and eventually gorged on his flesh and brought extras back to my young and regurgitated it back to them. They learned how to fly a few weeks after that. They grow up so fast :'c

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Although, I wonder why some lunatic would shoot at me, especially if I did nothing to him.

What Girls Said 9

• OMG yes especially at night it is the scariest thing! Runnnnnnnnn

• Nope since I don't live in a city or near other people really. So I wouldn't have to worry about it. :D

• Great! Now I'm never taking the trash out 😐😑😳

• It's garbage day today! OMGGGGG 😱😭

• I throw the garbage during the day,
    so I don't feel like that. xD

• ... lol dafuq no.

• I don't take the trash out. that's a man's job. ;)

• Lol I'm more likely to be attacked by a neighbor with a plate of cookies.

• A plate of cookies can be more deadly than a gun, especially when on hits you in the eye, and your blinded to the point you end up on the middle of the road where your hit by a fast moving car.

• @llorando ðŸ˜ĶI didn't think about that! Death by cookies!

• I'm always thinking about stuff like that whether it makes any sense or not. So, yes.

What Guys Said 9

• am i scared someone will shoot me while taking the garbage out?

no, can't say that has ever crossed my mind

• No. I'm just afraid of making too much noise and waking the neighbors. I'm a night owl and usually end up taking out the garbage at 2:00am or something.

• I'm more concerned about being killed by a canine distemper-crazed raccoon/craft beer-crazed hipster/drug-crazed homeless guy/money-crazed guy who goes through apartments' trash trying to find bottles to get the deposit back than being shot by a random lunatic.

• Not me, I'm more afraid of getting hit by a car than I am a bullet.

• Be afraid, they are waiting for you! those crazy dudes in cars!

• I don't have crazy dudes in cars where I live, just stupid drivers that sometimes like to drive halfway on the sidewalks.

• they are there, you just don't know it!

• Nah I live in a safe neighborhood out in the country. There aren't usually madmen wielding guns out there lol

• hahahaha

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• lol FATALITY

• I ain't scared. There wasn't a single hole on him so ima make it

• 😎 I'm a big kid now

• Careful of those crazed teenagers with colt magnums!