What did you learn today?

Tell me what you learned it can be 1 thing or a few things doesn't matter. But I love learning new facts about anything and I would love to learn more by having you guys share with me. It can be about anything really.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hitler never killed anyone with his own 2 hands

• He committed suicide and didn't be shoot Ava Braun before that? Also how would we know if he never killed someone secretely?

• No she poisoned herself he did posion his dog and I should have said tgere is no official record of him killing anyone

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Learned how to solve the equation of light travelling along side the expansion of the universe, which is how we can ruffly estimate the age of the universe. Also how the mathematical equations break down when solving for the center of a black hole.

• I learned that people can still be immature. I was hoping I wouldn't learn that, but I knew I would. I had such I hopes I wouldn't, but it is what it is.

• Teachers tell terrible jokes

• 🙂I learned the art of living and the ary of dying.

• new ways to masturbate by ma question

What Girls Said 5

• That he just not into me! LOL

• That Caesar salad is better with a little bit of hot sauce.

• The FedEx logo has a white arrow in the negative space. IT IS BRILLIANT.

• That it is possible to wake up at 7 but not possible to be happy about it.

• Tbh i didn't learn anything its the weekend.