Personally, I think it will be Trump. He's been a successful businessman so people wanna give it a shot because of that to improve the economy. Also, Americans don't feel safe with Muslims and mosques being in the country so banning the Muslims will please most Americans. Illegal immigration has always been an issue in the country and he's most determined to fight against it. I don't see him getting decent amoung of minority votes except from maybe some Asians but he'll definitely get enough white voters to put him in the White House. The population of minorities have been increasing a lot in America which is bothering whites so Trump is that savior white people were looking for all along. Who do you guys think will become the next American president? I don't think anyone else stands a chance against Trump.
- Donald Trump16% (3)44% (16)35% (19)Vote
- Hillary Clinton16% (3)25% (9)22% (12)Vote
- Bernie Sanders63% (12)19% (7)35% (19)Vote
- Marco Rubio0% (0)6% (2)4% (2)Vote
- Ben Carson0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Jeb Bush0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Other (With opinion)5% (1)6% (2)4% (3)Vote