Who do you think will become the next president of America?

Personally, I think it will be Trump. He's been a successful businessman so people wanna give it a shot because of that to improve the economy. Also, Americans don't feel safe with Muslims and mosques being in the country so banning the Muslims will please most Americans. Illegal immigration has always been an issue in the country and he's most determined to fight against it. I don't see him getting decent amoung of minority votes except from maybe some Asians but he'll definitely get enough white voters to put him in the White House. The population of minorities have been increasing a lot in America which is bothering whites so Trump is that savior white people were looking for all along. Who do you guys think will become the next American president? I don't think anyone else stands a chance against Trump.

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Marco Rubio
  • Ben Carson
  • Jeb Bush
  • Other (With opinion)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope Sanders becomes President, but I hear he's losing to Clinton right now so at this rate she'll represent the Democrats if nothing changes.

• I wish Bernie would win, but all the women are going for Hillary to become the first female president so it's gonna be a messed up presidential election.

• Eh. 50/50. I've got a somewhat high one, given the types of blunt-subjective-non-politically-correct answers I give. I like having it high. If I had a low one, I'm sure I wouldn't give a shit.

• If the women aren't voting for him then who is? Men? I highly doubt it.

What Girls Said 8

• Bernie <3 I'd really rather it be him than someone like Hillary or Trump.

• If Trump becomes president, then good fucking luck. I will laugh so hard.

• Yeah. White people will especially laugh at Mexicans and Muslims after Trump wins.

• Not being a racist bigot when it would be a fact. Almost no minority would vote for Trump. So if Trump does win, it would be cause of the whites so they would definitely laugh at Mexicans and Muslims after he wins. Because if it wouldn't be for white votes, he wouldn't stand a chance. You're the real racist bigot here to not agree to this possibility.

• @BellePepper I'm giving positive thoughts that Bernie will win :- D

Lol asker, don't even try.

• www.usatoday.com/.../
    ^ based on the polls, i suspect the future usa president will either be trump or clinton.

• Bernie Sanders is so much better than Hillary. I don't know why Hillary is winning the poll by that margin. Why are so many women voting for Hillary just because she's a woman?

• @Rawrzz I see. Thanks for the info but whys she shady? What dis she do?

• She's just shady. Fake. Bernie Sanders is a lot more authentic and real. It's in how they speak and how they carry themselves. Imagine people who have seemed fake to you in the past. That's how Hillary seems to me. Like she's just saying things to say them. Bernie Sanders has passion and a hell of a lot more experience, anyway. Not even thinking about the Benghazi Commission, using her personal e-mail to conduct government business, the ridiculous Honduras shit, etc. etc. There should be a first female President, but it shouldn't be Hillary Clinton. That's my opinion. Though I would probably choose her over the ridiculous Republican candidates whose only stance seems to be "gawd dam coloreds n' brown people." Including Ben Carson who is black, which is like hmmmm.

• I hope people will do the tight thing and pick bernie sanders. For what i've seen of him, he seems like such a good candidate. Trump shoot be put down, hillary is annoying, and the other two aren't ones i've seen before..

• I hope Donald

• I like how people always complain about minorities being racist and selfish, yet turn around and vote for this guy...😡

Too bad I have to wait 1 year to move out, I was thinking about going to college in Canada anyway

• I hope with every fiber of my being it's NOT Trump. If that happens to be the case I'm probably going to leave the country. I'm not dealing with an asshole for president.

• probably trump... because he is racist lol

What Guys Said 10

• If its hillary im probly goimg to kill myself

• Trump is a fucking piece of shit. Anyone with half a brain knows that by now. There's no excuse to support him anymore.

it'll be Hillary or Bernie without a doubt.

• I will definitely vote for Trump. he's a man that has built multi million and multi billion businesses. He basically said, "Give me $100, and I will make it $1mil", and hence he did.

People here have no Idea what the country and economy's state is in. A majority if GaG users are college graduates or college students, And you guys will definitely benefit from Trump when he creates a 6 figure salary job market for Liberal arts majors LOL.

• I think Hillary Clinton.

• Donald Trump all the way!

• im more concerned with local elections than national ones.

• Either Trump or Cruz, hopefully.

Fuck Bernie Sanders and anyone that supports that prick.

• Donald Trump I hope so

• Donald Trump certainly has a good chance!

Once he gets into power it will be like a big middle finger to all the illegal immigrants and hippie dirtbags! :)

• Donald Trump, I hope.