What are your pet peeves in life?

Like the little things that make life just a liiiittle bit harder?

Mine are:

-When people phone me while they're eating -_-
-When the fabric on my hair ties rips and my hair gets tangled in the exposed rubber
-When I get in the car and the drivers seat and rear view have been adjusted for midgets
-When people call me from 5 rooms away and expect me to come to them instead of walking their ass over to where I am

What are your biggest simple annoyances?

What Guys Said 2

• People who butcher grammar.

People who actively keep from keeping themselves informed about the world around them.

• - Our dog barking way too much.
    - Constantly seeing misspellings like "your" instead of "you're".
    - Seeing social sites like GaG talking about sex too much.
    - Seeing anything regarding sex in media.
    - Seeing or hearing cursing.

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Slow walkers when I really need to go
    2. People who walk in front of you because they are in a rush and then they freaking slow down in front of you making you slow down too
    3. Anything involving you're/your their/there/they're and lose/loose and other stuff like this
    4. People in working fields who when you ask something in a polite way, they reply with sich disgust and rudeness
    5. When people yell my name from a different room and if I yell "what? " they just shut up and wait for me to get up and go to them. Like "you want something, you come to me " lol
    6. When people keep asking me if I am ipset/something's wrong when I clearly said "there isn't "

There are probably a few more, but this come to mind at the moment.