What's your favorite TOOTH PASTE and why?

Something i don't recall seeing asked here often. Your Favorite Tooth paste and why is it your fave?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I don't have one!

• Uh, I think we just use Colgate MaxFresh and that's the favourite because t's the cheapest? :P

• Crest 3D white- basically because I always use it and I've never bothered to change it haha.

• Signal White Glossy Chic is far my favorite toothpaste. I like it because it does a good job at whitening and it's delicious flavor. I love it's packaging. It's the girly version of Signal White Now.
    www.whitenow.fr/.../medium_glossy_chic.png

• I like Sensodyne (if that's how it's spelled). It's not super strongly flavored but enough that it keeps a nice taste for a while. Plus it has assisted some in my sensitivity.

• I use Sensodyne.. But Colgate is ok too

• The minty fresh crest one. It tastes delicious. And my teeth are taken care of.

• I don't have a preference, but it is a necessity.
    I use Sensodyne because I have sensitive teeth.

• Aquafresh as of right now. Sometimes I go for that cinnamon toothpaste tho.

• Mine is the Toms flouride free kind.
    It tastes nice, and oh, isn't poison.
    Haha

• Colgate Total

• Colgate the green minty stuff.

• Right now I'm using Crest White 3D. I usually buy either crest or Colgate

• i like clear&clean strawberry

• Colgate is what I buy

• Sensodyne... Cos sensitive teeth and gums

• Himalayan Botanique. Flouride free. Got it at natural grocers

What Guys Said 8

• i use pepsodent. it's cheap but very effective. whitening, plaque removing, tartar control and most important but often underrated it protects enamel which is what protects your teeth

i did try a new one recently because all my faves were sold out. It's called Tom's. It's super organic and all that stuff. it seems nice but it's expensive so i doubt i'll be using it going forward

• Colgate is what we buy every single time.

• Hmm no preference. Crest or Sensodyne usually. I'll look at the back and buy whatever has a pretty high fluoride content.

• Colgate Total. I usually try a different one each time I need a new tube but this just means I never remember which ones taste bad.

I should like Sensodyne for its sensitivity powers but the crunchy texture puts me off.

• I like cinnamon toothpaste
    But my mom only gets us this Toms toothpaste because it has no fluoride in it, but it tastes disgusting

• Your moms chest HAIR!

• I have a mouth full of fillings so Sensodyne

• mix a bit of baking soda, salt and cocain, and im good to go