How petty is she?

I messaged this girl who I deleted from facebook very sweetly. Mostly because I just wanted to make nice as everything is over.

She saw it immediately and didn't reply.

lol how old is she? Some people reply out of courtesy if nothing else

Most Helpful Guy

• She has no obligation to respond, you're the one who deleted her off of Facebook.

• Maybe, but if someone wishes you a happy new year and sends you a link with a smiley face, the decent thing to do is wish them back.

• I meant someone I had a conflict with... I didn't specify you or her.

It's better if you move on, just focus on the people who you're actually happy around.

• The thing is.. now I feel that same sense of humiliation when she used to behave the way she used to. Sort of like behaving as though I don't understand how to interact with people or don't have anything else to do.

Seriously what a bitch. I can't believe I thought this was a good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand how that is petty
    She is trying to avoid potential drama
    Replying to you would only make it go back and forth

• Hmm... all I said was happy new year with a link to something sweet. No confrontation or anything

• A guy messaged me on Facebook happy new years
      I did not reply back because I want nothing to do with him

I unfriendly him 2 days before

• So why check it at all, (she checked it immediately).

That guy got unfriended and he still messaged you? Wow.

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't understand anything. Are you trying to be troll or are you get high?

• Um... I don't think you understood my question

What Girls Said 2

• dunno what your question is really.

• Maybe petty.

But then she also just might not care about the situation or can't be bothered to reply. I do that myself at times for those two reasons.

• I have a hard time believing that. She's the one who had told me she wanted to keep in touch.

• I don't know I'd say maybe she's either mad, and will get back to you later on (like most petty people would do) or feelings changed.

• Probably the latter. It's been so long, I barely remember her or vice versa.

I thought she'd have matured. Guess not.