Is it weird to see a girl driving that looks 15-17?

I feel like it's more common to see guys driving at an early age. I usally see girls driving up till they're 18 or older why is that but these girls usally look already in their 20s

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• No you can be 12 and it would make sense 12 years should be able to drive they do it in go cart racing so they should in real life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really, I know many people and specifically women who started driving at a young age. Some parents are more hesitant to let their daughters drive at a young age vs boys.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you were the only one who actually understood what I meant. Lol and yeah probably that's why I always see more young guys driving than girls

What Guys Said 7

• you can start driving at 16 in every state. 15 in some states.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in Saudi Arabia.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'm from a small town so I'm used to everyone getting their license at 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Kids can drive at 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live it 14 to get your learner license 16 to get your driver license and motercycle license and at 18 you can get a big rig license and I often see 18 year old girls driving big rigs

0|0
    0|0
  • They look old for their age?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No. Everyone has to get around regardless of age.

0|0
    0|0
  • huh? Why would it be weird? That's the usual age for people to start driving.

0|0
    0|0