Is it weird to see a girl driving that looks 15-17?

I feel like it's more common to see guys driving at an early age. I usally see girls driving up till they're 18 or older why is that but these girls usally look already in their 20s

Most Helpful Guy

• No you can be 12 and it would make sense 12 years should be able to drive they do it in go cart racing so they should in real life.

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really, I know many people and specifically women who started driving at a young age. Some parents are more hesitant to let their daughters drive at a young age vs boys.

• I think you were the only one who actually understood what I meant. Lol and yeah probably that's why I always see more young guys driving than girls

What Guys Said 7

• you can start driving at 16 in every state. 15 in some states.

• Only in Saudi Arabia.

• No its not weird

• Not at all. I'm from a small town so I'm used to everyone getting their license at 16.

• No. Kids can drive at 15.

• Where I live it 14 to get your learner license 16 to get your driver license and motercycle license and at 18 you can get a big rig license and I often see 18 year old girls driving big rigs

• They look old for their age?

What Girls Said 2

• No. Everyone has to get around regardless of age.

• huh? Why would it be weird? That's the usual age for people to start driving.