How you getting along with your sis / bro?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 18.

Younger sister (11): She has been a very mean person for the past few years. It's like she's already acting like an asshole teenage girl. So I dunno if she'll be over it by the time she's 13 or if it'll just get worse. She gets in a screaming match with my parents almost every other day, she rarely listens, she always argues, etc. We've gotten pretty used to it though.

When she's not being evil, she's alright I guess. But she responds with some snarkiness to 90% of the things I say to her, no matter how benign.

Older brother (20): We've always been relatively close, cause we're pretty close in age. But he was pretty damn introverted for a very long time, and I was kinda too. But we like to do stuff together and we have good talks sometimes. Our relationship is close but it just seems different from most other "close" brothers I know. Almost as if we're acquaintances who have known each other for our whole lives.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just fine actually, I'm proud of who she's becoming... plus bloody hell puberty is doin some good work on her.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• My brother is my best friend, my sis the traitor we don't talk

0|1
    0|0
  • Horribly. My sister takes things from me and keeps them in her room and I'm not allowed to do anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • We used to fight constantly but now we all get on well when they are here and mainly take the piss out of my mum 😂. But my brother (22) and my sister (20) are both at uni so they are only home for about a month per year so it's just me and my mum :/

0|0
    0|0
  • We use to fight like cats and dogs growing up, but we're better now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I have 2 of each and I'd say yes for 1 of each

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters so it's hard to get along with all of them at once

0|0
    0|0
  • they are dead to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Am close to my bro, sis we're friendly, but not that close. Used to go out on nights out with her, but she was a bit crazy in her youth and a bit of a violent drunk. Bro is more like me, but he's younger, so I'm protective, sis is older. I can still go on nights out with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep preaty good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Great actually well mostly, couple arguments here and there.

0|0
    0|0
  • My older sister is my bestfriend. dont know what we would do without eachother sometimes
    My younger half sister is maybe like most peoples cousins i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't talked to my brother for like a week and I'm currently planning my revenge against him. He knows that somehow so he literally runs away every time I get out of my bedroom. It's actually a bit fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, my sister can be nice and almost like a good chum but then she can also be a total ass hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part we all get along well

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that putz but he busy busy beaver.

0|0
    0|0
  • My older sister and I are very different from one another. So we are not very close

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 sisters and a brother all younger than me. And they are pain in butt.
    Always fighting lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Very good !

0|0
    0|0
  • Kay so, my sister didn't invite my boyfriend (of 4 years) to her wedding... You could say things are a little strained to say the least. But my brothers are the bomb haha

0|0
    0|0