Do you look forward to change or does it really throw you off?

With my parents splitting up, I've come to realize that I look forward to this change of pace for seveal reasons. I do not, however, look forward to being the "New Kid" in school again. This internal conflict is a rather good thing as it provides me with a distraction from them, but I'm wondering if that's simply me hiding from the problem or coping. Any insight is appreciated! 🐢

Most Helpful Guy

• Change is good sometimes! Who knows if you'll even move away that far. 🐢🐢🐢

• Thanks! 🐢

• You're welcome weirdo 🐢 At least you like turtles tho! 🐢

• You really shouldn't call people weirdos! 😒and yes I do. 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Most Helpful Girl

• I always look forward to change, but it does also throw me off because I do like being comfortable and I initially hated change but thats okay, our lives are constantly changing and some quicker than others.

What Guys Said 1

• I am always ready to change myself, if I think I want it.

What Girls Said 2

• I love change when it can have a positive effect upon me or my situation. I like negative change too because even though it may be difficult for me to deal with at the time, it will be good for me in the long run.
    Change is always going to happen, and in my eyes it isn't something that should be feared.

• I constantly wish for change, but when it finally happens I miss the old and refuse to change anything.