Which Pokémon are you (Quiz)?

here's the link to the quiz

http://www.mtv.com/news/2187207/which-pokemon-are-you/

I got Mewtwo. Not my favourite but better than Magikarp xD

Which Pokémon are you (Quiz)?
You're Mewtwo! You're introspective, deeply intellectual and have a curiosity for knowledge. When there's a trivia game involved, all your friends want to be on your team.

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ff9-8d51-6bf3cd792e0e.gif

You're Jigglypuff! You're mind-numbingly adorable and just a tad obsessed with celebrities. You love social media (gotta get that #brand up), the arts and being creative. You dream of being a star -- actually, you already are one (DUH). All the haters will be lining up for your autograph one day -- you just have to make it out of the karaoke lounge first.

Sweet :P I've always had myself pegged as a Poochyena.

• I dont think that Poochyena is mainstream enough for that quiz haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Squirtle
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f56-8025-23aff0970d54.gif
    You're Squirtle! You're a badass with a heart of goal. You're a little rebellious and roll with the coolest crew around -- the Squirtle Squad. Also, you probably listen to really good punk music.

o_o well then

• Hahahah Squirtle... there's a dirty joke in there I am sure of it.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f00-979d-1219f44f83a0.gif

"You're Pikachu! You're extremely loyal and care very deeply about your friends. You might not have a huge group of friends, but you give 100% to your awesome little crew. You're bright, helpful and ~ light up ~ any room you walk into (get it? Electricity)."

• OH GOD I'M ON THIS SIDE OF GAG AGAIN.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ff9-8d51-6bf3cd792e0e.gif
    I don't know how i got this one because it doesn't match at all what I said -_-

• I knew you posted this, haha.

I got Jigglypuff! :)

• "You're meowth! You're super smart and known as the sarcastic one of your friends. You tend to think you're an evil genius, even though you're far from it. Still - quirks and all, you're pretty darn lovable."

• Bulbasaur

You're Bulbasaur! You're an earth-loving flower child. You care about the earth and love to kick back and chill with your friends. Far out, man.

• I got Mewtwo as well!. I much prefer the gif you used, over theirs.

• I tried using theirs but for some reason it didn't let me paste it in the question :P so I had to find a new one

• I can't say for sure cause you're anon, but you sound adorable, so at least you can be that in real life haha

• I am totally okay with this, thank you. :D

What Guys Said 6

• I got Mewtwo - I don't know Pokémon but that seems about right for me

• You're Pikachu! You're extremely loyal and care very deeply about your friends. You might not have a huge group of friends, but you give 100% to your awesome little crew. You're bright, helpful and ~ light up ~ any room you walk into (get it? Electricity).

• Mewtwo: Get rekt scurbs I am jacked (mentally). Jk

• Pikachu
    You're Pikachu! You're extremely loyal and care very deeply about your friends. You might not have a huge group of friends, but you give 100% to your awesome little crew. You're bright, helpful and ~ light up ~ any room you walk into (get it? Electricity).

Awesome XD

• Yo im not a pokemon im a trainer boy and @trumpetplayerforlife is my pikagirl