Do you think these tattoos would look good on me?

This on my waist
This on my back

This where it is in the picture

And this is my body

Most Helpful Guy

• The one for your waste would be great. The trumpet on your back I wouldn't. Honestly, you should continue the artwork from your waste down to your hip then outer thigh, maybe wrapping into your inner thigh. It's just my preference. But I think the random tattoos in random places thing, isn't appealing. But a continued piece of artwork is just beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• im not a fan of the trumpet and the behind the ear but holy shit, that bird is awesome!!!
    100% get that bird!!! i want a barn owl in armour with its wings out across my back and shoulders ^.^

• Yeah I think they will look cool

• I like the one for the waist. I don't like the one for your back. The one behind the ear is kind of cliche? I mean I see it all the time.

• You are beautiful

• I wouldn't personally get tattos, but they would suit you.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like anyone can get a tattoo, you can if you want to. There is no such thing as someone fitting a tattoo, its just about you.

• Go for them all. If you love music, express that how you wish :) I think these are very whimsical pretty tattoos.