Opinions on each of these tattoos?

I love tattoos and have many ideas. They all mean something to me.
I want a semi colon on my left wrist or neck/collarbone like below

Opinions on each of these tattoos?
A small owl on my upper left shoulder blade:

The Pocahontas symbol on my upper right arm:

A bundle of lilies on my left calf:

A heartbeat on my right rist:

I also want a Panther on my right calf, a Joker smile with "Why so serious" on the same calf and the chesire cats grin on my upper right shoulder blade
I want the anti possession symbol above my heart:

I want a blue light saber going down my left arm and a Harry Potter wand parallel to it.
Lastly I want Seraph wings along my entire back.

Most Helpful Guy

• many tattoos... I'm lazy and won't go into detaily but what I can say is that I like them all except the Pocahontas one (I just don't like the look of it) and the anti possession symbol because of the position.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a guy with the most awesome black tribal wing tattoos. The wings have roots in the middle of his back, cover his whole shoulder blades, and descend all the way down his arms to the middle of his forearms. They are unlike anything I've ever seen.

I would suggest waiting at least 3 years before getting anything tattooed on a highly visible part of your body. Yep, three years.

Five years if it's anything with words in it.

• most of it won't have any words and I wasn't gonna get any of these till I was at LEAST 18

• 3yrs/5yrs is still a good rule of thumb. Tastes will change.

If you are a decent actress, you also might test the integrity of a new/unfamiliar tattoo shop, by pretending to be drunk when you first go in. If they do not IMMEDIATELY turn you away, take your business elsewhere.

• that's a good idea.
      I wasn't going to get my tattoos done anywhere unprofessional and unclean but that's a great way to test them.

What Guys Said 9

• There won't be much room left after all of those and as you say they all mean something to you so go for it - When tattoos are personal I don't think it is fair to rate them so I will just say you do whatever you are happy and comfortable with

• 2nd
    and last
    i like the rest are generic unless you are into that shit

• well as I said they all mean something to me

• nah im not hurt but i said thanks as in thanks for giving me your opinion lol thats what i DID ask for.

• If i said what i said either way it would have been the same result right? Perhaps phrased a bit differently however the opinion can still be read

• I dont get tatoos. Have you ever respected someone more because they have tatoos? And have you ever seen a middle aged to old person with tatoos? They look awful. Check your employer, many do not allow visible tatoos

• I have never respected someone more less if they do or do not have tattoos. It depends on who they are, not how they look.
      Also, many old people that have tattoos look bad ass.

• Well to be honest I think it's all a fairly silly idea
    It's expensive, permanent, and carries risk of infection
    It also (I'm sorry but I'm being honest) will make you look ridiculous (which would be a shame cause your really hot)
    Also its gonna affect your life in ways such as opportunities for employment or school
    Additionally anyone who associates you will have to get used to being stated at with you (why care what people think? I agree. But do you want your future kid to be known as the kid whose mom is covered in ridiculous tats)

• ok 1 I asked for opinions on the TATTOOS
      not opinions on me GETTING the tattoos
      2 I'm still going to get them, because I love tattoos and I want them
      3 If my kid gets shit cause I have tattoos, it won't bother them because I will have raised them to not be a judgmental little shit

• Sorry if I didn't answer the exact question, obviously I misunderstood.
      If you want to get them it's your body and you have every right to.
      As far as your kids, regardless of how you raise them you never really know

• That Owl tattoo is some Amazing work.

• I'm simple, if I wanted any tattoos I'd choose Norse Runes of some combo or another.

• I like 5th one. Looks really cool.

• I like both of the 2nd and the last one

• i think you should drAw up your own designs, or relay your vision to the artist.

• i can't draw and I would 'relay' my vision to the artist but itd come out looking worse than i intended

What Girls Said 4

• Its okay! lol I dunno if I would go for it!

• wow if u want to get any get the one with the key in G nd the heartbeat frequency

awesome

but tbh the only one Id consider doing

• I love each of these! Especially the semicolon and the owl. I would totally go for it.

• I think that would be lovely. I love tattoos also, and am definitely getting some.