What the hell does this even make sense?

Does this even make sense "Sometimes you just have to face your fears, even how scary it may seem, if you don't try you'll never beat your demons." What do they mean by that?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that by allowing your fears to control you, you loose control over yourself. Part of being brave is being scared and doing it anyway. Everybody gets scared, but to allow those fears to prevent you from doing the things that will make you happy, then you are selling yourself short.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Well if you don't face your fears you will never get the courage to overcome them. They mean to say face your fears and build your courage and take control of the fear otherwise the fear will take control of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think what they are trying to say is that if you don't take on your fears they will have completely beaten you even the act of taking them on will help you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only Thing to fear is fear itself... U know... when the cia would threaten to torture people, the threat of pain, was more effective than pain itself..

0|0
    0|0
  • they are trying to be insightful, it basically just means face your fears or you won't succeed...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess demons can represent an evil person you may have to face who can try to hurt you emotionally or physically.
    Facing your fears is a good way to become stronger in facing the evil that can come into your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's supposed to be "Sometimes you just have to face your fears, even how scary it may seem, because if you don't you can never face the demons inside you."

... Maybe...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.