I Hate my MOM? Is it ok to hate her or am I just being rude?

*I'm 18, had trouble with the settings* I really hate the way she treats me, she showed me a guy when i was around 14 and told me "he's the one you're gonna marry" i said ok cz i thought they'll buy me things and be lovable to me. I'm 18 now and it got worse now, he's a total pervert and a psycho, he touches me with out my permission and talks dirty shit to me. He's a 28 yr old psycho and I'm 18, I indirectly told this freak I'm not interested and always avoided him and he's like he'll die with out me. He harasses me a lot and disrespects me plus he brings trouble to me. I told my mom about this and she said it's all normal and to adjust with him cz he's a rich guy? And also she cursed me a lot of time saying I'm woworthless and it would have been better if i just disappear? She also told me she'll die if i dun marry him cz she want me to marry him and look after them with that psycho's money. He's a girly guy and it makes me sick and disgusted. My mom cursed me saying I'll have a worse future if i dun marry him and live a awful life cz I'm worthless. I wasn't able to concentrate on studies since I was a kid due to this pressure. I've no clue about my future, maybe I'm really worthless to begin with. Should i go out of my house?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's quite clear that your mother want you to marry him because he is rich in hopes that some of that wealth will come her way.

I think you need to get away from that toxic environment. Your mother can't control you if you are 18, you are an adult. Assuming that is the legal age also in Switzerland.

You are not worthless. But you mother have probably affected you negatively. If you can get away you will be able to find your way back to yourself and realize that you are valuable.

• Thank you very much, currently it's getting worse and I've been thinking about moving out but I'm just too scared to do it, Do you think I'll be alright?

• Thank you very much for your help, I'll be staying with my friend until I find a job! I'll study and work at the same time! That's what I've been thinking!!! ☺

• You are very welcome :)
      Sounds like a great plan. That is also what I did. I worked at burger king for a few years while I studied at the same time. Good luck with everything : )

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't worthless. First of all, you see how shady they both are. Yes, you need to move out and avoid both of them lile the plague. I don't know what your mother's fucking problem is but don't let it be yours♡

• Do you think I'll succeed in life? I'm scared to think about this, my entire life is ruined now bz of my education. I really loved studying and then that psycho came into my life and crushed all my dreams and made me think I really am worthless.

• Thank you very much ^__^.. I think I can do this, I actually want to be happy like the others and I think I'll be someday! 😊

• Thank you for Most Helpful♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

What Guys Said 3

• I hate to say it but your Mom sounds horrible since she wants you to marry some guy who's rich and 10 years older than you and knowing it at the age of 14!!

Sounds like she trying to benefit from your riches my having this guy somehow agree to take care of her financially so long as you agree to marry him.

I'd tell her to back off let you live your own life. If you can afford to find your own place with some roommates, I would encourage you to leave.

• I'm going to do that, it's not like she's rude! She's really nice sometimes and it makes it complicated for me to decide between moving out and not! May be I'm just thinking too much!

• sounds like she deserves it honestly

• Go. Get out of there and never look back.

• I want to do that but I've no idea what I'm gonna do once I get out!

• That's something you'll
      Have to figure out.

• Yeah.. thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• I know this is going to be easier said than done, but u seriously need to find a way to get the heck away from that woman because she's no good. If the guy continues to harass u, get a restraining order on him as well as on your mom. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

• My mom and I are not close either! 80% of the time I can't stand her! GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!! Your mom is toxic! You have the right to make your own decisions

• What if she really dies if I move out, Will that pervert commit suicide if i leave him? He always told me he'll die if I dun marry hiM...

• I think he's s bullshitter and your mom isn't going to die