If you could rid the earth of one thing, what would it be?

So many things to choose from 😐

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 46

• Feminism... let the down-votes begin!

• There are numerous things that I would love to rid this world of like greed, capitalism, these wars over nothing but religion and money, the fact that our government has us in a box we can't escape, or the fact that most of us blacks feel the need to fall victim too the street life cycle and kill each other over materialistic things insead of uniting to make a change because we are blind to the fact that we are so talented and have so much potential, but Racism is the main thing I want to rid this world of.

• Hatred! <3

• I would say pollution.

• Too many to choose from

• The filthy rich governments that do not care one iota about the planet or the people on it, they only care about how much money they can make while they are in office by finding different ways to tax the people for more money.. big corporations are just as bad as the more money they charge for their services.. such as hydro, car insurance, and water.. the more kick backs the governments get.. also the lotteries that the public plays.. should not in anyway be taxed by these crooks.. they make enough with out robbing more from the people that in some cases got two jobs and can not even make it.. I will just bet that not one person in government has ever had to use a food bank, but we vote these crooks in so I guess we play with what cards we are dealt

• That'll be selfishness

• Religion. It is the single greatest force for evil in the world.

• Gravity.. Goodbye faggots :)

• i'd cut the human population in half.

• Liars/the ability to lie about emotions - e. g hate, love, dislike, annoyance etc. Obviously you would still be able to not tell people your personal details and passwords etc.
    in my opinion the world would be a much, much simpler place

• I'd remove Cockroaches. Disgusting spawn of the devil, begone!

• the word bae, I hate hearing that word.

• I think meanness

• Tribal mentality. The "us vs. them" way of thinking that we humans are so great at.

• Devoutly religious people.

• Fat chicks lol

• Relationships/marriage.

• chocolate.

and dogs. dogs suck.

• Winter!!!, I think the people getting rid of bugs do not understand the impact that would have on all creatures. E. g. get rid of spiders, = more flies!

• The general public

• The need to work for money.

• Idiocy. Stupidity. Something like that

• You from laughing at my jokes 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😂😂😂😂😂 jk 😊

• Corruption.

The Western governments are more corrupt than people think.

• Those who abuse animals

• Poverty. filler

• Lol of course fuck boys. I would get rid of world hunger alongside with homelessness

• Roaches.. Damn roaches

• Hatred towards others for being different and more respect for the planet and animals.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 11