No hate, just curiosity. Am I the only one who doesn't like Game of Thrones?

I have tried sooo many times to watch it, but I just can't bring myself to enjoy it, even though I am usually in love with all sorts of fantasy.
Again, I'm no hater.

Most Helpful Guy

• No you're not but unlike you it just doesn't appeal to me because I actually plain don't like all of that medieval fantasy bullshit.

Throwing in some naked women and a midget isn't enough to swing me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Totally with you. After four seasons, I realized that it's just the same shit over and over again. Sigh... Everything is lame.

• Well, I don't think 7 billion people watch it, so you aren't the only one who doesn't like it.

I love the acting, the story, and it entertains me and keeps me watching and looking forward to the next season.

• Just as I explained to another fellow here, I was only referring to the people on this website, not the whole wide world.
      Also, about the second paragraph: *slowly clapping* Thanks for actually telling me why you like it without being rude, like calling me 'too dumb to like it' as others did.

• Honestly I always think shows like GoT are overrated... until I watch more than one episode. I ended up watching all 5 season in about 2 weeks which is on average a little more than 3 hours of it every day. It was that good.

It's not really hard to grasp though so I dunno why people would say you're too dumb to like it

• Hm, you actually made me curious, maybe I'll try it again some time

• Weirdly, i can't really love it either even though it's well produced and cast. the little blond girl is cute/hot though.

• What a bunch of horseshit - like Downton Abbey.

• I have never watched it

• It's certainly a lot rougher and more realistic than most other fantasy stories.
    As a fantasy lover who prefers to escape into worlds that aren't like my own I can see how that type of realism isn't everyones cup of tea.

• I don't know 💁🏻 it's alright

• Yes, you are the only one who dislikes Game of Thrones.

You are a special little snowflake. There isn't even a single person out of the billions of people on earth who share the same opinion as you.

Congrats.

• Oh, the sarcasm. Yet I'm pretty sure that I was referring to being the only one out of the people on this website, and there are not billions here. Also, have you ever heard of a hyperbole?

• I haven't even watched it yet

• I don't even know what that is...

• I know people who don't. It's no biggie really.

What Girls Said 0