Do you consider India to be an Asian country or middle eastern country?

Or both?

People i know where it is. Im after what you yourselves think it is, and Asian country or a middle eastern country.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider them Asian, I consider other kind of people and many with caucasian features too. Asians are people of small eyes for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Asia. The Middle East is Asia also. But India is not the Middle East. India is India. It's the main part of the Indian sub continent. I would never consider India part of the Middle East. Maybe Pakistan, it's kind of borderline, but not India.

What Girls Said 10

• Lmaooo India is in South Asia. But its weird cuz no one really refers to Indians are Asians, just Indians for the MOST part.

• 1|1
    • But do you consider it an Asian country or middle eastern country?

• Then change your question! You're asking if it's an Asian country or Middle Eastern. There is only ONE answer to that which is it is part of Asia. Your question should include culture and people something like do you consider the culture and people of India to be more similar to those of the Middle East or those of Asia? Because as your question is you're asking where it is as a country not the people nor the culture.

• stop answering cookies. this question is over

• Middle East is Asia lol

• its an Asian country

• It's not a middle eastern country, it's South Asian

• Asia

Filler

• India is in South Asia thus it's an Asian country

• Asian country

• A country in the south of Asia.

• I consider it middle eastern

• Interesting, cause of how the people look? Or why not asian?

What Guys Said 16

• India is part of Asia.

• So is iraq, but iraq is also part of the middle east. Do you consider india also part of the middle east?

• For Iraq, I would lean toward Middle East. No, I don't consider India as part of the Middle East.

• thank you

• I consider them to be their own country... I dont see them as either One Of those choices...

• Well the middle East is part of asia, sooooo if it were part of the middle East (its not) it would be part of Asia.

• the middle east is part of asia.

• I consider it an Asian country.

• Actually the sub continent but if pushed Asian

• I could India to be an Indian country. Asia is a continent, not a country. I would consider it eastern Europe or western Asia.

• Asian for sure

• Asia country as it always has been referred to.

• South Asian country... people don't specify East Asian and South Asian in west generally, and call all East Asians as merely "Asians"

• Asian, definitely

• I consider it Asian, maybe middle eastern in the northwest part.

• Doesn't matter what I think.

It's up to the people in India what India is really.

• But i am after what YOU think it is in this question

• It's beyond my knowledge, so I have no answer to give.

I teach my knowledge or I learn the knowledge of others, but I don't care about opinions.

• Sorry, speculation, not opinions. I need sleep. XD

• it's definitely Asian country

• its Asian, south Asian to be specific

• and only indians in the north western belt look middle eastern none other do

• I usually refer to it as 'south asian'