Why is it so easy for some people to just let go?

I've been strung on this guy for almost 2 years now. And to be completely honest, I don't know why I keep falling for him over and over again. I mean, yeah he's gorgeous and has an A+ personality, but he is so hot and cold if you know what I mean. A couple months and he seems totally into me and wants to hang out, and other months it's like I do nothing but bug him and he doesn't want to talk. Currently, he has just started on the latter. I can't do this anymore, he's toying with my heart way too much and I can't have it. But why is it so hard for me to let go but so easy for him? Why is it so difficult even if we haven't even dated? Any advice? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not easy
    It's just that they never feel the way you did 😶

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not easy because you develop feeling for this person! You got start disconnecting with him!

What Guys Said 2

• If it's easy for someone to let go of someone, it probably just means he or she didn't love that person a lot.

• I wish I knew. I would love to know their secret

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like A+ personality?