Would you be skeptical if you Googled a guy and found nothing?

There were no traces of him on Google whatsoever... would you think this was weird?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats like my last friends with benefits its weird but he's italian and I think he goes by his middle name. I know his last name and only found him by his phone number on this car trading site. I know he didn't have any social media so it's not that weird, I mean if someone googled me the only thing they'd find is my private Instagram and thats if they spelt it right.

0|0
    0|0
    • so if someone Googled your entire name, they would find nothing?

• Show All
    • "In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever known... somewhere far along this road he lost his soul... to a woman so heartless..."

• "How could you be so Dr. Evil? you're bringing out a side of me that I don't know..."

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what info you have - If you had my usernames you might find my social media accounts - Maybe my real name might bring you to a raerely used facebook page but apart from that I doubt there is much - Try a reverse image search

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I dunno! Image search?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he's probably just a very private person, or he simply doesn't like social networks that much

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Hm, not really. If I Googled myself and found nothing, I'd actually be glad I can hide my presence so well even the internet doesn't know me.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are no traces of me on Google either. It's quite common.

0|0
    0|0