What do you think is the most worthy charity that you would donate to?

What is the #1 or maybe top 2 that you would donate to?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont really trust charities because Im not for sure who the money is going too. I get annoyed indirectly donating money only for the same sad commercial to play on tv talking about starving children and wounded animals. I rather give it to the person directly

Most Helpful Guy

• Domestically homelessness
    Foreign famine relief

What Girls Said 1

• I never donate to charity. My mother worked at a top hospital and donations ended up being spent on the managers office for refurbishment. Instead of towards new equipment etc for the cancer ward.

This has happened too often , so I won't give to any charity. There's been too many cases where donations haven't gone to the cause. I'd rather help people directly than indirectly. Then I can see exactly where my money's going.

What Guys Said 4

• None.. If i wanted to donate to the poor, i wouldn't pay somebody to do it for me... U know non profit workers make some of the highest salaries...

• who said it was to the poor? Are you going to cure HIV by yourself? Who would you give it to?

• Wounded Warrior Project

• I would give to myself. That's the best charity in the world

• The only thing I donate to is my bank account