Mass shootings in 2016?

the FBI clearly indicates a drastic increase in mass shootings over the last few years?
do you think they will continue to increase in 2016?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 10

• Yes in my opinion they will continue all over the world.. but more so in the united states as any gun law that is talked about is shot down by people or the big.. N R A.. saying more or less its in the constitution that we can bear arms.. I say let the people keep the guns if they want.. but let the powers that be limit the ammunition these idiot killers can get their hands on

• I honestly don't know but it seems to be increasing - These things usually keep following a path so I unfortunately I think yes.

• They probably will and there will be an increase in ISIS attacks as well.

• Actually the greatest amount of mass shootings is abou 80/90 years back
    During the golden age of violen bank robbery

• you mean during prohibition?

• No when cop cars had a huge disadvantage as they were crank start.
      When robbers had getaway drivers and instant start cars they got away quick and could out run the cops.
      Prohibition also contributed

• Who gives a shit

• That's why I'm going to start carrying.

• Simple answer, yes.

• Yes because of Islamic State and women who ignorantly reject autistics because of their disability and what is more we will have them in our country.

• how do you make the correlation between autistics and being rejected and mass shootings?

• Good point, it sucks for me, I am autistic too :( . but yea I expected the pattern of shootings to increase too!, there are also some that are motivated for other reasons,

• 15h

sometimes is not that they reject them (me) it is that painfully we dont have the social skills to interact, as described in an aspergers documentary, its like we are living in another planet, totally clueless of social cues, I have very good looks and still it has been of little help

• Yes, there will be an increase.

• Terrorist murders have actually decreased since 1980 so I doubt you'll be a victim.

But yes, unfortunately, there will probably be some crap

• HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit! It's really bad that I have a sense of humor thats so dark I can laugh at such a scary comment!